D14 Mx

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
I have until Friday at 7pm to make any adjustments.

Me too :nener:

We need to get some girls to play along though. I think you've made it clear why you might not want that..... :laugh:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
I'll trade my boring Gray jersey for a pink one Fred, as I have been known to wear Pink in the past :yikes: My Infamous "PINK" Lt. Team shorts & Headband are also available for picture taking purposes if needed :p Keeping the pot stirred :nener:

Dave L.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Dave L.,

Nice of you to show up :boss:

You will have to play our super duper motor cross game and win yourself a pink one (I must have been out or I would have certainly given you a pink one).

DW / Soup Nazi,

Are you going to play or what? I thought you said you were going to play last game and you did not show up - Is this a pattern with you?

Everyone,

Face it, we are all a bunch of losers with nothing better to do that troll DRN - every one should play our stupid game. It is fun. Yammy7 keeps points and Master TDunn settles all disputes and ties.

Don Marsh needs to stop doing "heat cycles" on his new quad and lay down Houston picks.

Rivard809 ? still waiting

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Rivard809 said:
What do you want? To see me in my skivvies out in a snow bank with a beer? :coocoo: .....

You had to ask??

09oneL said:
"Not that there's anything wrong with that"

Yes Grant. Instead of the penality for losing being monetary, it ended up being juvenile and silly (go figure). It's similar to the old standing euchre rule on college campuses (at least, it was way back when.....): If you and your partner lost 10-0, it was outside, naked, to pound a beer. Oh, how I long for those days spent on Western's campus playing euchre with those Bronco ladies :( ........they always bucked up and paid their debts (and I learned how to stack a deck real well ;) )

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Rivard809 said:
What do you want? To see me in my skivvies out in a snow bank with a beer? :coocoo: .....

Grant,
That was the bet. Had I of lost I would have had to do the same (same with Yam7). I will let you off the hook if you HONESTLY did not realize that this was the bet. I am trusting your honesty here. That's me but, you have to have an agreement with Jordan and Mark as well (all other players). Additionally you will need to get it cleared with TDunn.

If you do the photo, I say a pair of shorts is fine rather than skivvies.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Revised Houston picks:

1. JS7
2. RV2
3. Reed
4. Dungey
5. Canard
6. Brayton
7. Metty
8. Short
9. Windham
10. Todesco

These are final, I will not change them again.

What do I get if I win? - I say Yam7 does the cold photo, since I won last week using my point system.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Rivard809 said:
That sir was pretty much the bet...agree with o9oneL
Shorts would be fine (and preferable) this is a family forum.

Don't worry about 09oneL's wife's friend, your old enough he won't get in trouble for saving your pic on his computor!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Malcolm Smith
Dick Burleson
Terry Cunningham
Mike Melton
Bill Kain
Ron Bohn
jack McClain
John Penton
Bill Baird
Lew Atkinson

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Mully said:
Malcolm Smith
Dick Burleson
Terry Cunningham
Mike Melton
Bill Kain
Ron Bohn
jack McClain
John Penton
Bill Baird
Lew Atkinson[/QUOTE

Save these pics for this years Jackpine National Mully :laugh:

Dave L.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
I'll be riding my Penton at this years JP. Row 1 hopefully.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Marty Smith
Roger Decoster
Danny Magoo Chandler
Bob Hanna
Pierre Karrsmakers
Brad Lacky
Chuck Sun
Tommy Croft
Rex Staton
Marty Moats

Noam Sayn

Jan 25, 2011
Long time veiwer, first time poster.

I want to play the SX game

1. Stewart
2. Villipoto
3. Dungey
4. Reed
5. Canard
6. Windham
7. Brayton
8. Metcalf
9. Tedesco
10. Short

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
If Roczen wins I will do a snow angle in shorts and I will ride 4 enduros wearing a pink jersey. I will also put a sticker on my bike "Jordan 414 is the man". I will also sport a giant clown horn for all MX races.

Bold move young man :cool: (not that you have anything to lose anyway).

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008

:yeehaw:

GO ROCZEN!!!!

Jordan414

Nov 23, 2008

Got to pull for the young guys :cool:

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
09oneL said:
If Roczen wins I will do a snow angle in shorts and I will ride 4 enduros wearing a pink jersey. I will also put a sticker on my bike "Jordan 414 is the man". I will also sport a giant clown horn for all MX races.

Bold move old man

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Scores, prior to any protests:

1. Noam Sayn: 17
2. Yam7m: 13
3. 091L: 10
4. Jordan414: 9

Quite the shake up. I didn't see it. Good for Canard....I like that kid.

That makes it 2 for 2 at beating Boling at his own game....maybe ill show up to a mx race thus summer too...... :nener: :)

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Hey Mark what have you heard about that indoor MTB course opening in Greenville? I'm headed over next Sunday - Wanna go?

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Glad he didn't win, Could have handled the snow angel, 4 enduros in a pink jersey......But Jordan as the Man?
Way too much! I would have to resign!

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
tdunn976 said:
Glad he didn't win, Could have handled the snow angel, 4 enduros in a pink jersey......But Jordan as the Man?
Way too much! I would have to resign!

:rotfl:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…