D14 Mx

Jordan414

Nov 23, 2008
haha dw, that was a joke... We figured we could get you to cave, but you didn't... I never eat donuts.... I did quit drinking slurpee's too, sad but true...got to do good this year! Cody liked the donuts though...

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Jordan414 said:
haha dw, that was a joke... We figured we could get you to cave, but you didn't...
Cody liked the donuts though...
I'm a roll model when it comes to temptation :boss: :)

I'm headed down to Sumter with Cody this weekend - I'm bringing handy wipes with me as everything in the race rig is sticky! ;)

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Jordan414 said:
Haha... I'm joking about getting it two minutes into a section, more like lap 3 of a hs...The second part, well I guess you need to spend more time flying solo or take some pills :)

Lots of practice "flying solo" takes place shortly after saying I DO, Jordan. :(

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Don Marsh said:
This is what I have mounted to my new bike.
How is that possible Don?? It can't be your new bike. It doesn't have K.eep T.he M.otor stamped all over it??? :)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I have to admit as much as I try to appreciate them, those Yamahas are just plain ugly. :nod:

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
Don Marsh said:
This is what I have mounted to my new bike.

Hey Don - I've still got one of those 'BC' (before computer) units too. Mine says VDO instead of Gladwin Cycle but otherwise the same - you've got to be old to ever have seen one and really over the hill to still have one.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Fred T said:
I have to admit as much as I try to appreciate them, those Yamahas are just plain ugly. :nod:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....just ask Mrs. T! :nener:

Stir.....

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
katoom125 said:
Hey Don - I've still got one of those 'BC' (before computer) units too. Mine says VDO instead of Gladwin Cycle but otherwise the same - you've got to be old to ever have seen one and really over the hill to still have one.
I have seen a VDO. My dad used to have one

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Why don't you guys just put a limiter on your bike so it will not go faster than 24MPH? Then you can just pin it :yikes:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Perhaps you clown horns should just enter the EVENTs on Bicycles - Mark can easily go 24MPH

This way you can save some coin and not have to mount all the crap on your bikes (to be "street legal" - my azz).

Stirring and Stirring, not quite done yet

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008

I dunno Fred. The orange ooompa-loompa outfits that most of the guys cover up with are fine...but, encouraging some of the brethren to wear the appropriate bicycle racing gear might be down right scary! :yikes:

As for the ladies....well, now we're talkin'! :nod:

This is my favorite female pro: http://www.willowkoerber.com/gallery.php

How'd you like to get dropped like a bad habit by that young lady Jordan?? I don't think she partakes in slurpies and donuts. ;)

Jordan414

Nov 23, 2008

Everybody has desert occasionally Mark... She's my favorite biker now too :nod:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
She can ride on my handlebars anytime :cool:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
tdunn976 said:
What, so you can yell at her?

:rotfl:

Might be......but I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be telling her to get out of his way!

She's Americas best....in more ways than one.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Wolverine423 said:
She can ride on my handlebars anytime :cool:

I think she would be much, much more comfortable on my handlebars. No room on yours with the clown horn, mirror, computer, steering damper, start button, and bark busters (fag flags).

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
09oneL said:
I think she would be much, much more comfortable on my handlebars. No room on yours with the clown horn, mirror, computer, steering damper, start button, and bark busters (fag flags).
Obviously Enduro riders know how to attach her on the bike!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
tdunn976 said:
Obviously Enduro riders know how to attach her on the bike!

Touche

:cool:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
She's purdy.......... whew.......... :whoa:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Mully said:
She's purdy.......... whew.......... :whoa:

Purdy stinkin fast too Mully! I'd like to say drafting off of her on a training ride would be fun.....but I'd get dropped abruptly.

....but the view would be nice for a little while..... ;)

Here's some of her on youtube...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quj7ZUU3SfY

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
tdunn976 said:
Thanks Mr.Spore, Now I feel like a dirty ol' man!

You're welcome! Jump on in, the waters fine.

And for cryin' out loud, she's in her late 20's/early 30's....we're not talking about I Carly or Mylie Cyrus here.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Yam7M said:
You're welcome! Jump on in, the waters fine.

And for cryin' out loud, she's in her late 20's/early 30's....we're not talking about I Carly or Mylie Cyrus here.
Your not helping Mark, she's my oldest daughters age!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…