wfodbiker

Mar 27, 2001
AJ/Wardy,
I haven't heard any dates for the presanctioning meeting. I thought it was in early October last year. Can you give me a heads up on the date so I can get it scheduled. I'm with Canton M/C.
Thanks, Troy

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
October 20th

is the pre sanction meeting. I am sure you will get all that info in the mail next week

November 17th is sanction meeting

wfodbiker

Mar 27, 2001
Wardy,
I received the info in the mail yesterday. Unfortunately, it states that the presanctioning meeting is October 13th. This may cause much confusion. I'll assume it is the 20th, unless I'm informed otherwise.
Troy

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
i will check into that

i hope like heck its the 20th, the 13th won't be a good day for alot of people.

will let you know for sure in fact aj sets those times i will forward this to him

thanks

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Troy?
The D17 presanction meeting is indeed Oct 20th

in fact all the flyers and letters to the D17 clubs i have seen say Oct 20th..
secretary Bill Holt mails those out and i have a few sitting here.

You sure you have one that says differently? and are you sure it is this years? ( maybe its an old one?)

anyway sorry for any confusion and noone else has called , they all seem to have the D17 presanctiong meeting on the 20th down..

the D17 sanction meeting is Nov 17th.

see you there!
AJ

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
found it!!!!

it was miss printed in the ama sheet that was sent to all the clubs. I got mine last week but didin't open it til last nite. but LOL if the meeting was yesterday there wasn't anyone there!

October 20th 1 pm is the correct time and date.

wfodbiker

Mar 27, 2001
Wardy/AJ,
I got the D17 letter last Thursday. It indeed says the 20th. As Wardy mentioned, I was initially reading the AMA sheet. Anyway, sorry to cause any confusion, I'll be there on the 20th.

Top Bottom