MikeJ

Apr 15, 2000
I've rode this as an enduro in '98 and had a great time, even on my old DR350S. Tried again as a qualifer in '99 and dropped out after the first loop due to dust. It's an enduro again and I sent my pre entry in today. Is anyone else going?

Mike J
'00 DRZ400E, '98 TE410
ETRA, AMA, D36

MikeJ

Apr 15, 2000
I received my pre-entry packet today, 77c. I'm just wondering what the first c row is and how many rows back I'll be. If they don't get any rain it'll be tough to fight through the dust.

Look me up when you get there, I'll be arriving Sat afternoon, a red ranger pickup, a tent, and a DRZ400E.

Mike J

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
d36RM racer said:
how long is the loop and how many gas stops im a cross country racer and have a RM250 with the stock tank that has a range of about 35 miles

There is message on the D-36 forum with the route sheet. Looks like gas is at 50.6 miles, and the finish is at 110 miles. Two resets each loop, so actual mileage will probably be a little less.

MikeJ

Apr 15, 2000
Just did some quick math and it looks like the first loop is about 44 miles and the second loop is 46 miles or sooner. I like how they never tell you when you'll finish but give you an open ended ending.

Just saw on the D36 site that the event is still in question. They went from too dry to too wet is one week! They'll update us Friday afternoon with more info.

Mike

MikeJ

Apr 15, 2000
Just got the news, the 49er is cancelled for this weekend. There is a chance of weather Saturday and there is snow on the higher elevation trails. The Polka Dots are looking at other options.

Mike

Top Bottom