Daily Spiritual encouragement??

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
I am doing the AM devotions for the Cooperland MX championship series each Sunday. And thought I would offer to do something like it at dirt week. even just a daily am prayer would be cool. I don't want to impose on anyone, just thought I would offer. What do you think?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I think it is a good idea and a great way to re inforce how lucky we really are to be there for many reasons. I know you wouldn't make it a in-your-face situation and that there would be many who would welcome the get together. Just before or after the riders meeting the bigtop clears out pretty quick and would be a good opportunity

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Count me IN. Great idea Midhigh

TwistNShout

Nov 19, 2003
Pre-race or pre-ride prayers are always a good idea in my book. Doesn't have to be eloquent or long.....maybe something along the lines of, Father, Son, Holy Spirit & angels go with us & protect us, Amen

Nothing religious & only for those who choose to.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
:thumb:
Sounds like a cool idea to me. I always say a prayer or two before I take part in any dangerous activity (bike, splicing hot wires, lying to the wife).

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I think it's a great idea too. Thanks for offering, Midhigh!

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
I will plan on it then. Thanks for all the feedback. I will plan on a very simple spiritual thought for the day and prayer. I hope to get a good number of our group (Dirt Riders Fellowship) out for DW04 this year.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…