jfisher304

Nov 15, 1999
I just moved to Dallas, and was wondering where the best spot are to ride. The MX tracks I have found only have practices on weekdays, and with my work schedule that just isn't possible. Do any area tracks have weekend practices? Where does everyone go trail ride now that the Flying P is shut down?

Thanks,
Jason

jfisher304

Nov 15, 1999
Thanks MTR. Looks like Village creek will be the closest to me. I couldn't find much info on Muenster other than it's a good trail riding spot. Could someone post some driving directions for me? I will be coming up from Dallas near 635 and Jupiter Rd. (right by Motion Yamaha).

Thanks
Jason

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
For Muenster click here and then go to park and terrain. Awesome place for banging around the trees.

There's plenty of places around. Keep tabs on the North Texas Smack Pack forum. There's a group ride every so often. Come on out.

And yes, Flying P is shut down but a new park adjacent to the old P just opened, haven't been there yet though. Still in progress but another spot to ride sounds great. Check it out here.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
The place that backs up to the old Flying P is supposed to be awesome. Rip-Char is what it's called. You can read what the local cross country racers have to say about it HERE.

Last edited:

rethnal

~SPONSOR~
Jul 14, 2002
Hey jfisher304!
I used to live on Jupiter rd several years ago and we alway went out towards Plano... lots of wide open spaces and people who have nothing better to do with their money but buy toys! (no disrespect intended)

Top Bottom