Sliver

Sep 11, 2004
Are there any tracks around Dallas that have open practice. It looks like Nocona offers open practice every other weekend, but Oakhill, Burleson, and several others are only having races.

I'm still not comfortable enough to race, but would like to get in some practice on some decent tracks.

What options are out there that I'm not thinking of?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Holeshot Valley?
Shallow Grave?
New one opening up just north of Denton, off 1-35 by the dragstrip , open in July.

Mar 11, 2006
Dallas MX tracks?

try Village Creek (our favorite), Holeshot (as Okiewan added), Badlands, Boondoxxx, North Forty Cycle Park - all have websites...Athens (not sure if they have a website)...

Have fun...

Sliver

Sep 11, 2004
Thanks for the ideas. I've never heard of Holeshot Valley, but I think I'll give it a shot this weekend.

What's this about a track in Denton? Any info on it?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
There's one in Waco but you have to be a member. I'm the president here. We have several members from the DFW area that come down several times a month to camp and ride. (None of them are DRN members BOB....THUMP...ETC...The races here are on the 3rd Sunday of the month and this is the best place to break in to racing, very laid back.

Mar 11, 2006
Opening Day Rescheduled...

Skull Creek MX was due to open last weekend, but due to heavy rain all day and night Friday and Sat morning :rotfl: , we chose to try again for this weekend...5/6-7. :cool:
It has rained again this week, but the place has dried well today in the sun. We'll keep the website updated as well as the phone message to make sure no one makes a trip for naught! Check us out: www.skullcreekmx.com
There's an aerial shot of the track taken last Sunday, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us or write me here at DRN.net!
We're glad to be surrounded by so many people who love two wheels in the dirt...

See ya'll soon,

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom