Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I Have To go to Dallas the week of June 4 - 8. I'll be in Los Colinas (sp?) till 5pm each day. Is there any good places to ride that are close to the area? Also is there a practice schedule for any of the local tracks that I might could make? Don't really care if it's mx, I just want to ride.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Isn't there a place called Oak Hil & I've also heard about a place called Shady Grove? I thought they are close to Dallas but maybe I'm wrong.

jdrobins

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2000
Shady Grove is in Irving,Loop12 and Shady grove road.
TARAKER could give you a better directions and recon of it.

Jim

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Just got back.. Never found shady Grove

I've been in Dallas for the week and looked for Shady Grove 2 days and never found it. I ended up friving to Village Creek for Tuesday practice but sure did miss the other days that I could have been riding. Can someone please tell exactly where Shady Grove is? I'm pretty familiar with the Shady Grove / Loop 12 area now:(

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
As you are Southbound on Loop 12 take the Shady Grove exit. At the light make a left and drive over the bridge. Go through that light and continue straight. Eventually you'll see a golf course on the right. That means you're close so drive slow. Just before the curve to the left look for a Junk yard on the right. If you go on another bridge you've gone too far. Pull in to the right in the junk yard and stay to the left all the way down to the track.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Man I was there!

Do you go through a mobile home park (I use the term losely)?
I saw the golf coarse and turned down a road that took me to the entrance of a run down looking trailer park, I didn't see anything so I turned around in a parking lot behind the building right before the MH park. I may not have been in the right drive way. Is there a road or it it a drive way type entrance? I looked for that place on Monday and Wednesday for a couple of hours. I just wan't sure where I was going.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Pull into the junk yard...

It looks nothing like a track (from the entrance, and you can't see one) but there is one south east of the entrance. A navigator hat comes in handy when tring to find it :)

Maybe Thump can draw you a map. :eek:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
????

Steven... Me thinks you hath been huffing a bit too much Mayo! Taraker didn't even post on this one.

Top Bottom