evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
$30.00 per to get a seat and $20.00 if you're willing to stand. Hope its some good racing.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Prolly not, but my wife who is currently with child, 6 months into it, might disagree.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Doug Henry will be there with SFO turning the wrenchs for him. If they don't look too busy say Hi ;)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Dave,
not sure. Gates tickets might be higher but no handling fee. I'm prolly gonna order a ticket online just to be sure. Standing room sect.

BTW - love the new sig. line :)

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I heard on the radio today that 1310 the ticket is giving away tickets somewhere in Garland tomorrow. Might want to listen if you'll be in that area tomorrow.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
sorry I had to bail guys, one of my horses was infected with WNV and I have to keep close watch on her for the next 10 days. Weather is perfect so it should be an awesome show. Somebody please post the results.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Unfortunately I had to bail as well, my family was hit with a stomach virus (thank god it wasn't wnv!!!!!) this week and we're all still getting over it. Looks like I got it the worst but that's way better than my two year old or expecting wife getting hit too hard. Sorry I had to miss it.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by slo' mo
.... horses ....

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? fore leggid? dang, don't ya know that they take more effort than scoots? :laugh: Hope (he/she) is gonna be alright!

What in the world is WNV? sounds serious ...

MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
The show was awesome....Mcgrath , metzger ,Ward , Henry,Langston,MM Jones-What a small turn out though...I heard they had to sell 15,000 tickets to make any money and I would guess there was mabey 5,000. Some good bar to bar action, I think it needs alittle more promotion and exposer, even the big names didn't pull a big crowd.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by MTRIDER
I think it needs alittle more promotion and exposer, even the big names didn't pull a big crowd.

I think it needs to be motocross to draw a big crowd, should have sent these guys to Mosier on Sunday.

Top Bottom