tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
ok. we got a pre sx party on fri night at thumps :yeehaw: the sx all day saturday :thumb: and plans for some mx on sunday at nocona. :aj: does anybody know if ms. harris is going to shut muenster down again for the weekend? if so, are we riding monday? or maybe come down early and ride on friday? details, details, details

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
The last I heard, Mrs. Harris is closed that weekend. Jim (JMD) has a thread on woodsracer or KTMTalk regarding same. There is always Lake Murray.

too bad Reno isn't closer. Now that WAS fun! :aj:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I have been talking with Mrs. Harris about reserving the park that weekend for a group ride. If there's enough interest, I'll pursue that.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
JMD said:
. If there's enough interest, I'll pursue that.

Interest,interest,interest,interest,interest,interest

How much Interest do ya need? :thumb:

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I'm also curious as to whether or not Muenster will be open. I had planned on camping \ staging from there during the weekend.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Lorin said:
I'm also curious as to whether or not Muenster will be open. I had planned on camping \ staging from there during the weekend.

Lorin: The park is oficially closed that weekend but JMD is trying to gather a group together to have a private gathering that weekend. I am in for riding on Sunday and hanging out Sunday night if we can swing it.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'll pursue that. Mrs. Harris had told me a while ago that she'd be willing to open the park for our KTMtalk.com group. We were thinking we'd have a larger group, at the time, but I think we can still make this work. If you don't mind a bunch of KTM fanatics running around. Let's plan on doing this, though. I'll talk with Mrs. Harris Saturday. Going riding Friday with Roger, Saturday with Jimbo. Y'all come.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom