Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Dallas SX on ABC Sunday
from racer-x

Don't forget that this weekend's Dallas Supercross will be aired on Sunday on ABC's Wide World of Sports. This will mark the fourth and final show for the network from the 2002 EA Sports Supercross Series. Previous shows included the Anaheim opener (won by David Vuillemin), the Indianapolis race (Vuillemin again) and the Houston SX (Ricky Carmichael). The 14th round of the series will be shown on Sunday afternoon at 3 p.m. ET. Check your local listings for more details

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I liked speed visions coverage the best of daytona, abc usually sucks its not even as good as espn2. but its better than nothing I guess.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Thanks! I just watched the rerun of Pontiac's yesterday(i was there), now get to watch Dallas today!

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
ABC Sux's

IRL Racing is on in my time zone instead of SX :|

< -edit= Uhhhhhhhh, never mind :)

Last edited:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
NOT IN SE WISCONSIN

We get screwed. Our local ABC affiliate had the Brewers game til 4:10 then when it was over announced they were going to their regularly scheduled show in progress. We all gathered around the TV and it finally comes on, IRL CAR RACING :| . This is even tho they had it on the schedule in the paper, and the channel guide on TV :whiner:

Barbaduke

Feb 13, 2002
In the 125's Stewart fell four or five times in the main! And all but one were n the same lap! He really has to get it together if he wants the title.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Stewart bent is brake disc when he collided with Ivan Tedesco. That's why he went down again after the crash with Ivan.

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
Are you sure? That makes some sense since the front wheel of Ivan's bike did tangle with Bubba's. Yet it hit the right side of the wheel and the brake disc is on the left.

I was there and his 16th-7th place comeback after landing on the haybale was remarkable. Those falls were just heartbreakers. Then again, he's just barely 16 -- a little maturing to go with that talent and watch out!

Top Bottom