Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Tickets are $30 plus $7.69 Ticketmaster handling fee.

So $37.69, plus Paypal fees if you all want to paypal the money to me puts our per ticket order at about $41 each.

Is there a cheaper source out there that we ca buy a few rows from? I've called a few of the shops and they said they won't know if Clearchannel is going to let them sell tickets till March.... I'd rather get the seats we want now than wait till the good ones are gone?

Suggestions?

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
What about Pit Passes??? Are they included on that Thump?
I got the tickets from Motion sports in Garland last year and they came with pit passes. You might give them a call.

Count me in for 2. Once we get a count on who is all going I will put together some $$ for food for the tailgating.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Try Brad at Motion Cycle Sports, see what he says. He's always been good to me in the past. Tell him Eric sent ya ;)

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
i know my local dealer gave me a funny look when i asked for some pit passes. i had bought my tickets thru ticketmaster. i needed 15 and he reluctantly gave them to me only after i made a stink. i would just keep that in mind. i am sure there is a drn member in these parts that can get the "hook up" but i would find that person soon. if you have to buy the pit pass at the gate, count on another 10-15 bucks. yeah, i know im cheap but it still irks me to pay this kind of money when i look at the purse these guys race for.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I vote that Mr. Who should fly out for the race. All in favor?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Not now.

Hater.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sorry, BSWIFT is out, out of a job. No trip to Dallas anytime soon.
:(
HOLD EVERYTHING! As my luck changes by the minute, I have been given notice that I WILL be coming to Dallas for the SX. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom