cp380sx

Jan 12, 2001
So far so good. After the monsoon we've had recently it looks like we may be in luck. There is no rain in the forcast through the weekend and temps should be in the low to mid 80's. That hole in the roof of Texas stadium is a bummer when it rains.

Cameron

------------------

cp380sx

Jan 12, 2001
Muenster is a great place to ride but I'll be at either Mosier Valley or Oak Hill on Sunday. That is unless I have too much fun after the SX. It's been known to happen. ;)

Cameron

------------------

mgrigsby21

Mar 29, 2001
I might stop off at Rocky Ridge. I'm suppose to meet a guy to maybe buy a 2000 YZ125...if so you'll see me at Rocky Ridge.

------------------
99 Yamaha Banshee, FMF Fatty's, Power Core 2's, K&N filter with precharger, yellow maier racing fenders, blue shockwears

soon to be:
2000 YZ125

cp380sx

Jan 12, 2001
Now those damn prognosticators are saying rain Saturday. It's times like this that makes me wonder why Dallas doesn't build an new stadium. Everybody start doing a no-rain dance.

Cameron

------------------

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
You cannot do Muenster on Sunday. There is a cross country race happening then (TCCRA).
Rumor has it that MX221 is going to Rocky. Can't confirm that though. We'll probably be going to Rocky.

------------------
Lloyd TMTC #540 - Y2K KTM 250 E/XC
Please sign my Guestbook at My Homepage
"You're fast 'cause the fast guys stayed home!!"

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
the rumor is true. I heard it from Travis P. that our very own MX221 will be at Rocky Ridge on Sunday. May have to go out there and hunt him down for his autograph!

------------------
you never really learn to swear until you learn to ride.

Top Bottom