RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
*********** Reminder ***********

Just a reminder for those who may have missed this post

RM_guy said:
I talked to Stephanie today at Paragon about how we usually all have to sign up at the same time to get the discount. It's a pain because everyone gets there at different times. Since we have been having such a good turn out and we've been having at least 25 riders, I talked to her about waiving the group sign up.

All you have to do now when you register is to tell them that you are with DirtRider.net and you will get a $5 discount ($20 for one day of riding and $35 for both Saturday and Sunday) :yeehaw:

I will get with them at the end of the day to see how many actually showed up.

The only thing she asked is to wait until after 9 AM to register. Their monthly ride is the same weekend and they sign up between 8 and 9 and she doesn't want us getting confused with them.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Since I'll only be coming for one day I've decided to make it Saturday. It seems like there will be more people there Saturday anyway. See ya on the 1st at the same spot we usually meet at in the lower end of the lot :)

BTW,
I talked to WoodsRider and he won't be coming at all. Seems he seize his bike or something last weekend and has been out of town and unable to work on it. Pretty lame if you ask me :p I may even offer to give him the Nancy award ;)

And no Canadians again?!?!?!? WTF?? Don't worry we'll be thinking about ya.

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Well Lori, Dave, P.K., Squeaky, Scooter, R.M, RV6 and T.J. have a good weekend we will all be thinking about you and the fun your having, Alex and Andrew are bummed out that they will miss this.
If there ever was a group of people that it was a pleasure for a family too meet and spend a weekend with you would be it. I would add Trigger to that group but he won't be there this year.
Enjoy your fun. I'll be having a great time here with my one stump in the back yard. :thumb:
T.J. check your e-mail and bring my bike, Thanks again.

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
Hey RV
Thanks for the offer, but can't get the kids over the boarder yet.
Don't have ID, the ex keeps it under lock and key.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Tomorrow, tomorrow...WOOHOO!!

Damn, No Flyin_ anybody this year huh? Sorry you guys couldn't make it, but kids come first (that's why I don't want any) :)

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Got my 2-stroke juice can filled, packing my bags now, and headng out to get the trailer in 10 minutes! I should be at Forest hills before 10pm!! I'll be the long haired freak with the Harley Baseball hat the bar across the street from the motel if anyone cares to join me for a cocktail tonight! Yes!!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Truck is packed. I have a meeting in the morning (a guy is coming over my house with a dozer to do work on my track) so Connor and I will meet-up with you guys at the lunch break.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Made it home in safely. Had a huge down pour for about 15mins which almost brought I-80 to a stand still. Finally got to look at my monkey butt and it looks more like monkey stripes. :laugh: I think i will call my monkey butt prevention harness, Monkey Hands! :) Should be a hit but more on that when i get to the ride report tomorrow afternoon. Time to do laundry and relax.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
rv6junkie said:
Truck is packed. I have a meeting in the morning (a guy is coming over my house with a dozer to do work on my track) so Connor and I will meet-up with you guys at the lunch break.

Gary, what happened? Didnt see your post as i was already there but looked for you there. Other than Steve and Jared i only saw 1 other father/son combo on Honda's. Hope everythings alright and that you just couldnt make it, instead of stuck on the road somewhere!

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Well another awesome weekend at Paragon... I am one sore MF but it was worth it! I was so happy with the KDX that I stopped and gave it it's once annual powerwash, I even used engine cleaner! Did you know KDX's were green? Go figure...

Overal, it was a great rde, and a great group of people, 13 yesterday, and 12 today I think. Can't wait to do it again!

Thanks again to Scooter for picking the right trails at the right time, and our anchor man Nate, who made sure we all got out of the woods with no casualties. The only think i broke this time was my brake lever, and a little bit of my pride on Howie hill, but got it back on the second try! I stlll can't believe I made it!

On a sad note, the old Valley road has been cleard of ll of it's massive obstacles and is now just a steep road. It is still fun, but just not the same.. Oh well.. Dan took us on a new road they are cuting out that looks promising, so change can be good! We shall see.

Thanks again guys and girls... I had a blast as expected!

PS: Those who didnt come because of the weather report, it rained slightly this morning, but that was it.. overall weather was stellar.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Well PK and I made it home safely...what a ride home, ugh...I am sooooooooooo sore...

Great weekend was had, I even walked out with only minor bumps and bruises.

Next time I say I'm going with the easy group, remind me not to ride with Jared!!! I thought I was in for a nice, easy ride cuz we had a small child with us...boy was I wrong!!!

All in all I had a great time, it was great seeing everyone as it always is!

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Thanks for an awesome time all! Jared wants to know when he can go riding with everyone again. He did say something about them needing to clean the rocks off the trails. (LOL) His only disappointment was not seeing Conner who I had assured him would be there. Hope all is well with Gary and it wasn't something major that prevented him for making the ride. We look forward to riding with everyone again sometime. :thumb:

ay2000rm125

May 4, 2004
hey everyone im new here to the board. i live in chester county pa and i have heard of this place. i went to their website but thought i could use some more infor.

how much is it to ride there. do you need a member ship or can you just show up and register and pay to ride. also what is it like there. iheard they are building a track(s).

what kind of terrain is it :thumb:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
The cost to ride is 20$ per day, with no membership required. Just show up, take a safety course, and ride. You must ride in at least pairs. There are aprox. 140 miles of trails.

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
Motorbikes/ATV'S
1-Day Pass $25 per vehicle
2-Day Pass $40 per vehicle
3-Day Pass $55 per vehicle
4-Day Pass $70 per vehicle
5-Day Pass $85 per vehicle

All different types of trails but most are rocky. They haven't built the tracks yet don't know if or when that is going to happen.

Top Bottom