Feb 25, 2001
This weekend will be great. James stewart vs. Damon bradshaw vs. Jeff emig... from what I heard this will be one of Jeff Emigs first races back. He might not show but so far Damon Bradshaw has won every race in the 125 pro 250pro and 25+A pro classes here in the east coast. Damon Has been unbeatable in the East coast since his return to racing. He has been beaten once or twice when Mike Brown from kawasaki stepped out to take a few races near his home town of tennessee. Other than Brown nobody can beat Damon other than the local pro rider of Kevin Walker #859 but not even Kevin can beat Damon. But in my mind for sure this weekend at the Kawasaki Tennessee state championships Damon Will finally be beaten REALLy bad by James stewart.

Feb 25, 2001
Damon is on a Pro Circuit Honda cr 125 & 250 When Larry Ward raced down here for a few am races before going back to pro nationals Larry was on a Cr 250 and a yzf250 yes two different makes...but thats what he was riding. A few weekends ago James stewart did this stair stepper jump that goes uphill...its a double double then you go over the top of the hill and free fall down the other side. Well even Larry Ward, damon bradshaw and Mike Brown double double up the face of this jump. Well.....James Stewart Triple singled yes thats what I said he tripled up then singled the last jump. He did it on a stock bike because he was racing schoolboy stock class at the moment. No other pro has ever been able to do what he did . Many others have tried doing that on a YZF 426 and on bigger bikes...but nobody could do what he did on his stock kx 125. NOW THATS TALENT !

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
When in the hell am I going to get to see James Bubba Stewart race? I don't want to wait 'til next year. I'm sure Amateur races aren't aired....

andym

Jun 3, 2000
The Honda Pilot....

It sounds to me like your a local to the NE TN area. I'm about an hour from TN over the VA state line. I'm heading to the race at Muddy Creek but I'll only be able to make Sunday's race. What kinda riding do you do? I ride a little of everything. For some reason I really like the track at Appalachian Fairgrounds. I've ridden Buffalo Mtn in Johnson City a few times as well. Its a fun trail. Maybe we can hook up and ride sometime...

kawman

Jan 17, 2000
I live in Johnson City, and last year i went to muddy creek and saw bubba ride the 80 class. Man he is the fastest rider ive ever seen! I would love to go to Muddy Creek this weekend but i gotta work. :(

Feb 25, 2001
Well to make all matters worse....Stewart beat all the competition he crushed Larry ward, shae bentley, Mike brown, kevin walker......he had a 22 second lead on shae bentley who was in second place...does that tell you anything about how fast this boy is in practice he had a 44 YES 44 second lead on WARD & brown !!!!!!

biker

Sep 22, 2000
Brown didn't race, and I don't think ward did either. I don't think it would have changed the outcome if they did. I gotta make a roadtrip and see this kid race. Is he supposed to be a fast in Supercross as he is outdoors? Is he going to be old enough for the upcoming SX season, or does he have another year to wait?

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
This is another simple case of work=success. Simple formula. (doesn't hurt to have over-the-top talent!:p ) This kid may work harder than Carmichael. Rumors from the Kaw camp are that this kid works harder than anybody they've ever seen:eek: .

Is is just me, or does it seem like all these intense, unbelievable riders are all being spawned from Team Green (lately)? Is Team Green great, or what (lately)??? Seems like Kaw has been training them, nurturing them, etc. , and although many would like to think these riders are defecting to Team Red, it hasn't definitively happened.

RacerX has him keeping his full gear on between races, and in fact, all day long in inclement weather--helmet, gloves, and everything!!:scream: Sorry, couldn't do that!

Just curious--what's the deal with the name Bubba? Who gave him that "nickname"? Is that something from his parents, or some redneck/discriminating affection applied lovingly via the Motocross continuum? Since I'm recently getting back into the Motocross scene after a long layoff for some serious education--how is racism/acceptance of minorities in Motocross? Honest answers only, please. I just don't see too many blacks in Motocross...

Jack

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I remember seeing him on the first Terafirma video, man are those kids young, and he was called Bubba then. Maybe we could nickname him the Black Mamba :D

A Black National or SX champion could put a whole new face on our sport.

Yeah Ivan .... its the new graphics .......... :p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Bubba is black?!?! Wow!! All I remember seeing is green

Good one Ivan.

Top Bottom