damper mount for MX Tech clamps

yota

Oct 9, 2001
I have a set of your dual offset clamps on my 04 KTM 250sx. Is there a top mount available for my Scotts steering stabilizer?

thanks

John Curea

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 29, 2000
yota
The Scotts stabilizer mount that fits a stock KTM clamp will fit your MX-TECH Dual Offset clamp perfectly. Just make sure you have the adjustable handlebar mounts in the location that the Scotts mount is designed for.

Call me if you have any questions regarding the MX-TECH Dual Offset triple clamp.

Take Care
John Curea
MX-TECH East Coast
724-336-3293

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
Those clamps are trick and the Scotts work just fine we needed to do a little fitting if using a dirt werks bracket though . Youll really like the new clamps.Press the pin straight through the old clamps , instead of trying to pry the bearing off. youll be able to reuse the lower bearing and seal.

yota

Oct 9, 2001
Actually I bought these from John quite a while back. Oddly enough I can remove the stem from them with a light tap from a plastic mallet. This concerned me at first as I thought they might wallow out but it hasn't to date. Oh, and they are a work of art and the dual offset is a great idea. I had them at 16mm offset on my 450sx and later put them on my 04 250sx at 18mm offset.

I still have the Scotts mount from my 02 250 and I'm pretty sure the bolt spacing is different. The spacing on the MX Tech clamp is 90mm and 39mm center to center (or very close to that).

John Curea

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 29, 2000
yota

The Scotts steering stabilizer will bolt right up to your MX-TECH triple clamp. Just be sure and tell Scotts what bar position you run your bars. The 4 position bar mounts on our clamps are identical to the stock KTM clamps. The number 1 position being the forward most mount.

If you have any questions, please give us a call at 724-336-3293.

Take Care,
John Curea
MX-TECH East Coast

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom