Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistNShout

Nov 19, 2003
Me and my husband are heading out to Stoddard Wells tomorrow, Saturdayl All welcome from hard-core riders to families with children who like to parking lot ride. It will be a blast that's for sure. E-mail us for directions at Race2Dez@hotmail.com We have a dinner engagement that we can't get out of tonight, but we are definitely going tomorrow so if we send directions a bit late, don't worry, we will send them. Hopefully not too late.....if so, check in the morning and they will definitely be there. Look forward to meeting some new DRNs.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I'm the Manager. Must set a good example. But why don't you send me an email with the directions and what vehicles to look for just in case I am able to make it. Also include what time your clan arrive and leave.

ibsantero@aol.com

Thanks Mrs. TwistnShout

TwistNShout

Nov 19, 2003
THUMBS, THUMBS, THUMBS, I don't know why I can't add to my previous post or why part of my previous post was deleted--no biggie--hee hee hee!

Directions: Head North on the 15 fwy, exit the second Stoddard Wells Road and go left heading east. Once you hit the dirt road it is approximately 5 miles. We will put pink ribbon on a bush where you turn left into. We will be in a white Dodge truck with a Checkers sticker in the back window, there will also be another white Ford truck with a Checkers in the back window and a custom Checkers paint job on the bottom of his truck.

We won't be getting there until approximatley 10:30a.m. to 11:00a.m because we have to wait for a couple friends to get off work so hopefully you can make it. Everybody going are very courteous riders so don't worry about that. Anybody else that would like to join us is more than welcome. The more the merrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom