tmoney

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2002
I live in Mason (Cinci) Ohio and have only 1 local place to ride. I was thinking about trying to join Dayton Motorcycle Club (DMC). I also heard there is a place across the street from DMC that allows folks to pay a yearly membership to ride the trails in that area. I think both places have slowed down for the winter (holidays),,does anyone have any info on these two places? I'm desperate for a good (club)/place to ride. Thanks.

Also, if anyone has any info on local trails to ride I would really appreciate it. I'm already familiar with the tracks etc. nearby I am mainly interested in knowing where there may be some CLOSE trails that I could ride anytime of the week without bothering or pissing anyone off. 3 Kids and a wife keep me too busy to ride on a whim....so I need a close place (legal of course!)

I have a place that we call call Queen City, located in Cincinnati towards downtown that I could let folks know about. Its on the side of the city where the trains use to run years ago. Not many folks know about it. Its just not the only place I want to ride this comming year.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom