Dear DNR, I know you were looking for YZMAN400 for trail maintenance - I found him!!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
del

Last edited:

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
HaHa, HaHa, HaHa, HaHa, after I got done laughing I pizzed my pants and put my kidney belt on backwards to support my sore abdomen muscles. I'm thinking you oughta write a column for one of the off road magazines in the vein of Ed Hertfelder's old column we used to get the pleasure of reading. I guess we can still read them, just seems that re-reads are never the same as a virgin read..... :rotfl:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
yea yea yea smart guy. I finially got out of there and got my packing done.

And it wasn't trail mainenantce that I was up there. I was helping mark and Sweep Brevort and Drummond island. I JUST got back an hour ago. Been in da UP all week long riding my bike. I am wooped.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
woodsy said:
After I went home,, made my afternoon bike delivery my wife and I climbed back on the chop and headed back down to watch Evil Knevile 2 jump some trucks..

After doing that I took her down the BIKES ONLY lane to get gawked at and show her how much fun it is to harrass Hardly riders.. I saw two police officers turning into bike alley, I turned in behind them - it was right at the start of the bike lane and the bike lane runs three city blocks.. Remember now that both sides of the road are SOLID bikes and the middle of the road is also SOLID bikes parked side by side.. As soon as I got behind your fellow officers my right had started having spasms and I couldnt stop it from turning my happy handle up and down thereby making the 750 SOHC Honda engine with no mufflers of any sort go BRAAAAAAAAAARUUU pop pop pop.. That went on for the full lenght of 3 city blocks and your buddy in front of me kept staring at me in their mirrors even though all 10000 Hardly riders on the sides of the road thought it was really quite funny - I knew that cause they were all cheering - pointing and laughing..
Finally, just before we got to the end of bike alley, the front cop,, I mean kind officer stopped his bike and turned and looked at me and said "isnt that about enough of that"??? I kindly reminded him that my throttle was acting up and that he really should keep moving along cause there was over 500 bikes behind him that he was holding up - BRAAAAAAAAAUUUMM<MMMM pop pop pop.... Man was that fun hahahahahhahahah
Woodsy

Allright smart guy I got a jab right back at ya. I was reading the Muskegon Comical that the wife saved for me about the bike event and came across an interesting little piece.

woodsysound.jpg

Says that the loudest sound recorded was around 6pm Saturday....Strangly enough right around the same time another well known troublemaker was raising all kinds of hell behind the local fuzz....... :laugh: :nener: :laugh: :rotfl:

Top Bottom