dear Mr. moderator, I need a new powerband

brentl

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 19, 2002
I like to remove my powerband , wet it , and reinstall it on the bike so it stretches permanently....thus giving the coveted wide powerband.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Jeeze you guys! :eek: You can't do that. :scream:

If you wet your powerband it will shrink when it dries. Thus giving you a undesirable narrow powerband. I heard it from a good source, (elk) that you have to clamp one end of your powerband in a vice and hang a weight on the other end until it stretches it will give you a wider powerband. :confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong biglou. :laugh:

Congrats Lou. :thumb:

txkawboy

Nov 18, 2003
IF u can afford it, and IF u can even get your local shop to sell u one (or acknowledge that they even exist), it is the primo setup to buy and install both a narrow one, and a broad one, thus having the ulitmate setup: the fabled dual-powerband... 8>]

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I might be interested in that dual powerband, use the narrow one for racing and the broad one for kitten wrangling, somebody over in KC is offering big $ for small cats so we've been having kitten roundups every weekend :p (CONGRATS LOU).

Dirtman500

Jan 8, 2004
Sounds like another call for the NON-VIOLENT HITMAN!
SMACK SMACK KITTY YOUR GETTIN' A SPANKIN!

sorry.......
the end........
honest............

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I thought led zeppelin was a powerband. :confused:
do I say congrats or I'm sorry? :eek:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…