sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
its in ocala :nener:
i havent been there yet, but my g/f's son has says its nice
i got to get a tube for michelle's bike so she can ride sunday
what did you have in mind for sat croom /maybee hardrock?
michelle does bingo at the eagles club on sat so she is out for riding unless she skips it this weekend
give me a shout we can figure something out

gordon

JediRye

Mar 12, 2001
Hey guys,
I'm located in Florida (Spring Hill) and would be up for a ride maybe during Christmas break sometime (in Paramedic school right now so time is tight). What are your skill levels? I've got an '05 KX250F but am just a mere conservative trail rider! I don't want to get left in the dust or hold anyone back because I suck! Thanks!

-rye

Brandon1

Nov 15, 2007
Spark how was your day buddy? Any thought yet I need to put new grips on michelle's bike real quick. I am thinking Sun. I think I have a honey do list brewing....... Just let us know I know she will be up for it

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
which day thur sucked got in fight with michelle
had to kick out window in truck :bang: cause i locked keys in it
sunday looks like the day to go. i have to get tube for michelle's bike on sat. went and looked at my new bike today
getting a 4- fiddy trees beware :laugh: ill tell your more about it on sunday
jedi by no means are we fast riders we just go out to have fun and rip it up a litttle. my g/f is just learning to ride so there no leaving people in the dust for the most part
and in a little bit ill be moving up to a rmz450 from my 125
so ill be extra slow at first . we try and ride every weekend
so just keep an eye out for when we are riding and feel free to join us

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
yeah ill have my yz. i probably wont have the 450 for a little while :(. ok sunday it is now we just need to figure out time

im still trying to find a place to take the rm 125 for a ride
i dont want to have to pay for croom sticker only to find out its not running right

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
haahaa we will see what im going to do with it
i am just trying to figure out how to get my 450 as quick as possible (i got the i want it now syndrome)

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
yeah we are going to go to croom tommorow
i dont think my g/f would have fun at hardrock seeing as she is still fairly new to riding
but post up how you like it there i want to go one of these weekends maybee after i pick up my 450

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
jedi if you can get down to croom tommorow we will be in the back parking lot just before you enter the camping area. we will be there around 930 10ish
look for maroon f 150 and white dodge dually and possibly black chevy
sparky

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Well guys I went to the Hard Rock and Im feeling it today. Im sore I rode my butt off from 10 till 5 well in 5 lap intervalls anyway. I had a blast the kid and wife had fun Dade City has nothing on this place ten times as big track takes me 2 minutes to make a lap, but im slow so would be great track for your gf to learn on spark, mainly all table tops that water tower jump is sick, but you have the option of jumping or riding over the top, I didn't jump it there were only a few guys doing it, you have to go that hill don't look steep until your on it, there are no set times on when you enter its just when you get ready which is nice, I shared my bike with my buddy and when i didn't ride he rode so it worked out great as he doesn't have a bike yet, for you info brooksville is no longer there. but if it was i still wouldn't go, and I just rode on the main mx track they have a sand track, and a rollercoaster track, which is like the gp tracks all natural. Its 25 bucks to ride all day, but well work it. its only 20 next time for me with the membership, I hope you guys decide to go next weekend if it don't get to cold, Well now that reality set in I got to get a job, got laid off last week from progress enemy, don't know if i want to travel yet so Ill keep you posted Im going if I don't have to go out of town, the only thing that sux about being a welder. anyways you all got to go 10 out 10 in my book

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
sounds good back maybee next weekend see whats going on.
bummer being laid off but it comes with the territory
which progress plant were you working at??i was out in bartow for 3 week shutdown in september i need another one of those calls i would have my 450 in a week and half

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
yeah I know what you mean, I was up here at the river, where i normally am doubt ill ever get to see bartow again seeing how there going to go to gas turbines by 09 but who knows with them, Ive been trying to go regular for 3 years now just can't seem to beat out the good ole boy syndrome there, How's andy mekium doing in bartow,you know sparky they got some full time sparky jobs on the board for the river, If they didn't pay so good I would have drug them along time ago, but ain't no better jobs in florida or safer in our line of work, but if the regulars can't quit bitchin who knows what will happen to the union there. they don't realize how made they actually have it anyway I might be heading to cocoa beach for 2 weeks will know more tomarrow,

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
im inside jw working out of 915 tampa just waiting to hit the road for a bit and make some real money
but yeah the good ole boy is big down here
if you dont go to cocoa beach we need to ride this weekend
want to hear about the 144 how you like it etc

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
As for the 144 its well worth the money, there's no lag on the power band when you hit the throttle its there. and will keep the power up top incredibly, I can hold a gear alot longer than I was before. Its got alot more on the bottom, Its definatly noticeable gain in the power, don't have to fan clutch as much, but as far as if it would compete with the 250f, I say it would definatly give it a run for its money, but I am not a pro rider by no means. And if I don't go to cocoa and we get a chance to ride together get on it and you tell me what you think, Ive got about 1500 bucks in parts in the motor so I can't do anything else to it if I wanted to, now all I need to do is the front forks the seals are leaking a bit and bottoming on me so I get that worked out and ill be done.

Top Bottom