KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Several riders from the KC area are heading to Deepwater Riding area in Deepwater, Missouri Wednesday (08-01) afternoon. Should be down there around 3:30 - 4:00 pm.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
See you there, Rick.

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
It was great. A little bit of water on some of the trails, but it was great. Gosh, can you wait till Sunday, a couple of us are heading back down there Sunday.

Kaw_Boy_5

Apr 18, 2001
I'm stuck on Saturday, Sunday is family time in St Joe. We will have to all meet up there some other time though. I appreciate you posting rides on this site as I have very few people to ride with and am interested in meeting more people. Have a good one Sunday and I will try to clear to water out on Saturday.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Hey KB5, I just sent you a PM, but we are riding Merwin on Saturday, its closer than Deepwater and lot less quads...like none! Deepwater is scary on the weekends, people going every direction, that's why we go there during the week, there was 9 of us and we had the place to ourselves.

Kaw_Boy_5

Apr 18, 2001
Thanks for the warning. I haven't been there in several years. The guy I am going with really wants to go there so I think we are sticking to that plan and hopefully I won't get rammed by a quad while we are there. I am thinking of doing a trip to St. Joseph one evening next week or maybe to somewhere else that is close. I can sometimes skip out of work at 3 but any earlier is pushing it. Let me know of any plans you guys make for next week.

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Hey Kaw_Boy,

Give me a holler next week by email (RICKM7331@aol.com) and if you want to go somewhere after work, I will be game. I can leave work around 3 pm.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
St.Joe sounds good to me next week, I have dad duty on Tues/Thurs so I can't leave KC any earlier than 5pm. Wed and Friday nights are fun, you call it and we will round up the locals and have some fun. Jason

Kaw_Boy_5

Apr 18, 2001
I should be up for Wednesday. Friday is out for me since we are leaving for St. Louis. I will probably plan on leaving here about 3:00. Hopefully we will miss the 115 degree heat index weather. Have a good weekend

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Send me an email KB5, your profile does not allow me to access you address. We can work out something and maybe get the riding group from KC to go. Would be a fun evening to check out a new track. Jason

Kaw_Boy_5

Apr 18, 2001
Email is dedrickson_jason@hotmail.com. The track in St. Joe is decent as I think I posted earlier. I like it better than Merwin's track but not as much as Columbia (when the dirt isn't rock hard). I haven't raced there but have ridden there a couple of times. Let me know next week if you are still interested.

Scott in KC

~SPONSOR~
Aug 28, 2000
Oh boy, next Wednesday would be great...more able bodies to push the mighty Husaberg!!

Not sure what's worse at Deepwater, the smell of the vault toilet in the north parking lot or the stagnent water. During the week is fun. On the weekend head to the south side, not as many ding dongs over there in the tighter stuff. But, park in the north lot under the trees!!

KB5, get on the KCriders list and stay in touch. I ride (push) during the week a lot.

Kaw_Boy_5

Apr 18, 2001
Merwin it is. After hearing a little more about bad experiences at Deepwater we have aborted and decided Merwin is indeed the place to be. I will see you all there. I will be driving a black Dakota with a KX250 #5

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Good deal, we will have a good group down there, around 10 or so. We may be the few that brave the heat and ride, south KC is getting hit with some showers, hopefully it makes it way to Merwin, that track is sure to be hard packed. The trails should be nice. See ya there, most of us will be there by 9am.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I guess Deepwater was not that bad of an idea after all??!!

Top Bottom