derekk87

May 29, 2002
has anyone tried the moto tassinari delta 2 v force reed valve on a 2002 model yz 125. if u have please tell if u liked it and if it was worth the money and what increases u got in power and rideability. thanks in advance

BILLY

Nov 27, 2001
i have a 2002 yz125 as well. .42 kg. fork springs, 4.8 kg. rear. 50 tooth rear sprocket. motor is all stock, have the updated needle from yamaha in 1st clip position. works great.
tried the v-forced reeds and was not impressed. i didnt feel any power increase anywhere in the rpm range nor did i feel the claimed more over rev. jetting felt fine. called them and asked if there were any jetting suggestions. they told me to use what i have in there. maybe someone else on this board has had better luck with this product. my opinion, is to save your $140 and keep it for wearable items such as tires, top ends, chain and sprockets. keep practicing cornering techniques to improve lap times and overall speed. that won't cost you anything. it's free speed.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
AMEN brotha once you dail in the jetting and add two teeth to the rear sprocket the YZ doesn't need any after market help especially on the amatuer level.

Top Bottom