Dozerpilot

Sep 28, 2004
I just ordered a delta v force 3 reed for my 03 cr250. Does anyone know if it comes with a new main jet? If not, how should I go about retuning the carb? I ordered it fom Rocky Mountain MC.

steve125

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
The V-Force won't come with a main jet. In most cases no jetting is required, just put it on and see how it runs.

Dozerpilot

Sep 28, 2004
You bet. I'll pass on my results. The motor and exhuast are bone stock so we'll see what happens. I've never turned a screw on my carb so it should be interesting.

sodflyer

Jun 30, 2004
Not the same bike but I just installed the V-force 3 and I gained enough on the low end to make a difference.... not huge mind you but enough to feel. Jeff.

Dozerpilot

Sep 28, 2004
Just installed my Delta V Force 3! My parts came in today, so my buddy and I threw in the reed, Twin Air filter, Power Flow rear fender and side panels. I got a new 756 rear tire but decided to postpone the install so we could do some smoke shows. The bike was barely warm, and I just rode a tiny bit in the hood, but I can already feel a difference. With the new reed she'll evaporate the tire on asphalt, although I never really tried before the V Force. Can't wait for the weekend!

Top Bottom