datbreese

Sep 14, 2006
Looking for someone to ride the outer leota/denton loops on Sat 16 or Sun 16th? Did a couple of weekends ago in the rain and want to go a little faster this time. Clicked off approx 85 miles on both outer loops, parked in the Leota parking. I ride 2005 ktm525exc, shouldn't slow you down. I can be up there around 10-11 am. Email or thread here.
D

datbreese

Sep 14, 2006
Sunday 9-17

Ok, ok, I will be at the parking lot in the middle of the denton/leota trails at 10:30 am, hoping to meet someone relatively fast to ride both loops. My plan is to ride the smaller loop, gas up and ride the large outer loop. :cool:

datbreese

Sep 14, 2006
This saturday?q

Cool, not a problem, got out anyway. Looking for some riding this coming saturday. Got plans? I was thinking the Evart trail, but am flexible.
Darrell

Steamfighter

Aug 20, 2006
datbreese said:
Cool, not a problem, got out anyway. Looking for some riding this coming saturday. Got plans? I was thinking the Evart trail, but am flexible.
Darrell

The fall is hard for me, my boys are in sports and that wipes out Saturday's. I'm planning on heading back up in a couple of weeks, l could give you shout and see if your interested, it might be a blow off work and ride day though. I'm sorry I going to miss Evart, sweeeet trail and quad free!

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
Went up to Evart Saturday there was evidence that at least 5 or more Quads went around the entire trail. Trees knocked down paths around the tight stuff and fallen trees that were cut @ 24in were pulled or rolled out of the way. It probably would be in everyones best interest to contact the CCC and let them know that this has happened. It wouldn't be too much longer that we will no longer have a single line trail to ride.

Steamfighter

Aug 20, 2006
bruno670 said:
Went up to Evart Saturday there was evidence that at least 5 or more Quads went around the entire trail. Trees knocked down paths around the tight stuff and fallen trees that were cut @ 24in were pulled or rolled out of the way. It probably would be in everyones best interest to contact the CCC and let them know that this has happened. It wouldn't be too much longer that we will no longer have a single line trail to ride.

That's really sad, I was just there a three or four weeks ago and it was tight as ever, they must of missed the "No Quads" sign.

Top Bottom