Denton, Tx area after christmas

yater

Nov 7, 2003
I'll be in Denton for christmas and I know there is good riding in the area but I've never been. I'd like to bring my bike up there and slip away the day after christmas or so to ride. Will anyone be riding in the area during the 26th-29th? When and where? Let me know--Yater

yater

Nov 7, 2003
Absolutely!!!! I just bought a '99 kdx 200 and I'm picking it up this afternoon. That gives me plenty of time to get things ready. Just say the word and I'll haul it up there for christmas. I'm in for sure!

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I might be over that way as well, but have not decided yet. Not sure, the trip could entail a two hour drive out of my way to pick up my Girl friends mother and then a five hour trip with her in the car :eek: Not realy sure I want to go yet :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dan: 5 hours for a slice of heaven ?!?!?!?!? ... :yeehaw:

yater: any good riding down your way? I am going to be in Kerrville for a board retreat on the 23rd and 24th of January. Sunday, the 25th, would be a good riding day.

yater

Nov 7, 2003
Nothing around here--I go to Houston (national forest) or Louisiana to ride. I don't know of anywhere near here where a group could ride. I just picked up my bike tonight ('99kdx 200) so I'm looking. Let me know if anyone wants to ride!

gasgasman

Sponsoring Member
Feb 15, 2000
yater
Sam Houston NF is my stomping ground. Let me know when you're headed this way. I'll show you some trails that only a few people know about. ;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by gasgasman
yater
Sam Houston NF is my stomping ground. Let me know when you're headed this way. I'll show you some trails that only a few people know about. ;)

I have a buddy that has been trying to get me to come ride the forest, but weather, work and family always seem to get in the way. I am going to make it happen after the first of the year.

yater

Nov 7, 2003
Sam Houston NF sounds great. I'll get in touch. I've got a few days free after new years. Any chance you can ride then? (GasGas)

yater

Nov 7, 2003
I'm going to meunster(sp?) the day after christmas and maybe the 27th depending on who's there. Definately the 26th though.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by FRC 21
Are these trails two-stroke dirt bike friendly? If so I would like to ride with you guys, send me an email z28ss21@hotmail.com

Muenster is very friendly to 2 strokes. In fact I bought one after riding my 4 stroke there.

When is everyone going up to Muenster. I know from the NTSP forum there is a group going up on the 1st. Is there a group going up the weekend after Christmas? Doubt that I can make the 26th.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Well be at Nocona on the 26th and Muenster on the 27th. At least that is the plan so far. Couple of buds comging in from West Texas so this could be pretty fun.. Well be in a Red Chevy PU....

yater

Nov 7, 2003
well I'm in Denton. Thinking about checking out the trails tomorrow morning. I know it's christmas eve but just to try out the bike. Anyone want to meet there by chance?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Top Bottom