CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Okay, since I'm outbound to planet sh*t for the next year I thought I'd get an iPod & load that b@$t@rd up! :thumb: This will be my connnection back to the world (helps your general sanity). :yeehaw: Last deployment I was in a pretty built up area and was able to FedEx Starbucks to my APO address!

What are your top 5 or ten "Desert Island" CD's?

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
if you can find it "ESPN Presents X-Games: Vol 1"

take care

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
Dave Mathews band, Sting, Ditto on the POD, James Taylor, Neil Young, Crosby Stills & Nash, Stevie Ray Vaughn, & last but not least Bonnie Rait.

B

biglou

Hey Cap'n, if you get net access, just post or PM someone and we can rip whatever songs you want and post for you to DL. btw-I think I have that CD Kav mentioned. I have one of the older X-Games CD's, just don't remember which one it is.

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Van Halen; 1984

Bob Seger; Night Moves

Led Zepplin IV

Pink Floyd; Dark Side

Iron Butterfly; Ina-Gadda-Davita (OK, that one is a bit "out there")

I do seem to be getting old, all that stuff is twenty to thirty years old!

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Be safe over there CPT. As George Patton put it, 'no one ever served his country by dying for it. They served their country by making the other poor SOB die for his.'

I'd take every Pink Floyd, Zepplin, Allman Bro.s I could get my hands on. And though I'm not much of a country music fan, I find it refreshingly American. I'm sure David Allan Coe is only understood in this redneck of the woods (world.) Toss in some Wagner, Beethoven, and Dvojak for the odd occasion. I do enjoy some of the newer stuff to get pumped up. Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, Green Day, etc.

Hope you get a chance to visit DRN every so often to give us all are report from the field.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I'm pretty sure I could get by with the soundtrack to Saturday Night Fever, but I know for a fact that Jamir would be taking Puddle of Mudd, AC/DC, and Led Zeppelin.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Here is what I would need.

Tool

Metallica

Rob Zombie

Korn

Then maybe something from Kid Rock for a change of pace.

If that doesn't fire you up I don't know what will. :aj:

Top Bottom