High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I usually takee out the right side circlip and then take a small/medium sized flat head screwdriver with no sharp edges and tap the piston pin out from the left side. I start wih the screwdriver against the pin in the gap of the left side circlip.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
MEP,
with regards to your search, ... as someone else pointed out, we are three months away from the 03's being released. Oct, Nov, are great for finding deals. 01 yz's for under $2k, 02's for $2,2. you'll see, just wait.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by High Lord Gomorra
Saturday night is going to be a blast between you and the 3 (or 4?) Scotts!
My head's spinning already. :eek:
That's why when we lump you together we try to make y'all face in...that way y'all look better...trust me!
This is what he wants to see. :moon: Makes you wonder 'bout him huh. :debil:
I'll be looking backward to see you guys at TNT!
:scream: Gomer better watch that treeeeeeeee.......too late. Hey Ivan, hand me that stick would ya? :)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I'm pretty sure I remember a #45 going past me singing...

Two DRN spodes go 'round the big triple, 'round the big triple, 'round the big triple.
Two DRN spodes go 'round the big triple, 'round the big triple, 'round the big triple.

Now, this looks like a job for you,
So slip into this tu-tu,
And do a little hoochie-coo,
Cuz it feels so empty without you.

Now, this looks like a job for you,

So will the real Slim Scotty please stand up, please stand up?

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by Someone else
Gentlemen, please take this off line.
"Let's try to not disrupt the flow of the thread, if I am not mistaken the topic is: Ride/Race Reports » Devils Ridge (NC) » Gober's pink thong and other disgusting thoughts" Thank you, and have a good day.
:silly: :moon:

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Ok, back to the 2nd "Bird"
Gene fried the top end on the 250, bent the rod and is not sure what the crank's condition is. Where does that leave Gene? and as Gomer is asking, "Where the hell are my tools?" Well, I got a call this morning that Gene traded his Blue rocket for a new 440 Cannondale, (not sure which model) and part of the deal was a case splitter and crank puller....j/k. But, he is going to come down to TNT with Aryn and me, so we will all get a close look at the new 4 stroke on Saturday. look forward to seeing everyone soon.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I can't even imagine what other damage you would have to do to bend the rod. A Cannondale?!? Too cool!

We have a known defect with the quote feature and members named Scott. What was your name, again?

Top Bottom