DFW Riders Shady Grove this Sunday?

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Anybody game, TwinSpar and I will be there early as well as Blackhawk468(if she can drag her butt out of bed....:p )

taraker?
MX221?
Yarbon?
Jeffd?

Anybody else?

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Sorry I didn't get this until too late. We went to Xtreme.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Oh.:o Why don't you try Xtreme or Bull Run with us?

slo' mo

slower than slow...
do you guys ever ride any day other than Sunday? :(

BTW Yar - how is Extreme?

DPW

Subscriber
Thump,
I'll try and make it out there , but I think we might be camping in Tyler this weekend. You guys should check it out during the week in the evening sometime. I should be there Thursday night depending on work.

How is Bull RUN ? Ive been wanting to go there . . .. There is a race Sunday......Extreme land is having a small race on Sunday morning.....I dont race but I think I might go there on Sun. Just to help them out, this is there first race and I'd like to help them out...They are REAL nice people and they are pretty open to comments and they are planning on building alot more....So if you wanna help out.. 25 bucks

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Are you guys going early? I probably need to make an appearance at church now that the family is back....

I'm with Slo'Mo - any other day besides Sunday?

-jeffd

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
We (me & the mouse) will be there at sunrise or shortly there after.

jdrobins says he will be there at 8am but my money is more along the lines of 11 to 3 PM before he crawls out of bed.:cool:

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
If I was about 1800 miles closer I would definately be there! Unfortunately the company has me stuck in Santa Cruz, CA till Oct. Sure can't wait to get back home! But hey, I am up for it in a few months hehe.

- Psycho