DG Pipes

hillclimberr

Nov 7, 2001
Has anyone used one of DG's cheaper Pipes on a CR250. they cost around 75 bucks. Do they give as good of power gains as Fmf pipes going for 179 bucks.

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
I couldn't count on it ;)

It sounds like a good OEM replacement pipe for the person who doesn't wanna spend $200 on a aftermarket pipe.

dheard4992

Feb 25, 2001
dg pipe?

probably a good pipe to get you by until your new one comes in. i used to run a dg gold radial head along with all the other yamaha riders but i think there r&d department closed shortly thereafter

dix

Nov 24, 2001
I have to believe that you can get yourself an FMF pipe a little cheaper than $179. You might try motosportoutlet.com. They seem to have some pretty competative prices. Nothin' worse than saving a few bucks by purchasing the cheap stuff and not getting any gains. Better to spend tha extra green and get what you want. Also, you might try e-bay.com. I have seen some brand new stuff for sale on there for really cheap!

CR500AF

Dec 2, 2001
I use the DG -R series pipe which is a replica of the stock only because the FMF gnarly pipe robbed the top end on my CR 500 and i wanted to keep stock shape. The pipe works great to me.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…