Dirtdigger04

Jan 25, 2010
Hey, i have came across a product named Dial-a-jet. I did some research on it, and on their website they claim that it is supposed to set your jetting right, anywhere you go. It even claims that if you put a new pipe on it, it still sets your jetting correctly. I have not rejetted my rm 125 yet with a dep pipe and v force yet because it does not need too much rejetting, but i am looking into this product for helping me out with doing so. Has anyone used this dial-a-yet product before? Is this even possible that there is a device that you don't even have to rejet anymore? I doubt it, right.

Last edited:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
A quick search came up with 13 threads. I'm sure there's a bit of useful information in there somwhere.

FNG

May 2, 2008
Dial-a-jets are VERY common in the snowmobile world as we deal with large differences in temperature changes. Dialed in jetting @ 20 can melt a piston below zero. They are very convenient and work very well. Jet the machine for its' maximum need for fuel then use the dial-a-jet to lean it out from there. All you do is turn a screw to lean it out from your baseline.

Not sure if an MX bike needs one. I have 2 main jets, 1 for below 60 degrees and one for above. I could probably go leaner, but it runs fine and I am getting lazy.

Top Bottom