lithium

Apr 10, 2005
I bought a 90 yz 125 about 6 months ago...just for trail riding purposes and taking it up north with friends and such....bike runs great starts usually on 1st or 2nd kick...(unless its below freezing) has lots of power and was overall very clean when i bought it.It had all new plastic and the bike was only used about twice anually by the original owner and was maintained well. :) I paid $900 when purchased, (this was also my first bike)....Some of my friends are saying i got ripped off :yikes: ...i was just wondering what any of you guys think about it..... :ahhh:

danielson2131

Apr 20, 2005
from the sound of how much it was used prior to your puchase it sounds like a good deal to me even though i dont know bikes that well....just wait till your bike out lasts them...then let em tell you it was a rip off...haha

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
That doesnt sound like a rip-off at all. I bet that you're freinds are jealous or something. Lol. Spend more time riding your bike instead of listening to crap like that.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
Bikes really only depreciate so much... The only real question... Was it worth it to YOU?? Is the joy you get out of it worth the $900 you no longer have??

- B

red034

Apr 12, 2005
hello

i dont know about that. Your freinds sound like real cool people. But by the sound of it your bike is a beast that is better than your freinds. :ride: and maybe thay dont understand :coocoo: . First they need to get a new bike :bang: and then ride: . Then they will be riding like a king :boss: after they take a crap :uh: and go and ride the best trails with u . so yes yesyou should appreciateyour bike and get sweet air :and i should stop talking
.because i wanted to use all the smilies so let me think yes, go play the violin :

SmogNazi

Apr 29, 2005
You got a great deal for 900 i think.

Most yz cr rm kx running bikes are always worth about 1000 bucks even if they are 15 years old

fundgh

Feb 17, 2005
I have a friend's CR125 from 1991 in my garage that is worth every bit of $1000, and it has been ridden hard (and completely rebuilt). No way did you get ripped off if you have a bike that you can ride without reliability issues. If the entire bike was held together with safety wire and the tires were bald and the wheels looked like eggs, you might have been ripped off! Ride out in front of your friend and put their chest protectors to use, then ask them what they think!

Top Bottom