"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Hey guys or gals anyone riding this, I'll be there ridin +30 class with the same crew same spot (the 8th mile top of the hill). Anyone? flyinzuki, willy woods, blackfoot, shaw520?

:nod:

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Well I must say the course was sweet no rain like the previous year, this year we ran it backwards it was pretty fast to bad you wuss' could'nt make it. I'll give Willy Woods a pass since he has 3 toddlers and a wife at home. Maybe I should have posted in the GNCC forum and gotten you couchpotatoes out and runnin.

;)

http://www.gnccracing.com/racereports/2007_NY_Bike.cfm

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
rippinrol said:
I'll give Willy Woods a pass since he has 3 toddlers and a wife at home.

Are you going to be in Fairville, NY for the Newark Enduro this Sunday? 93 ground miles, definitely getting my $45 worth. Oldest consecutive running enduro in the U.S.

Gotta pick and choose my dates carefully. Plus, now that I'm an old-phart, I prefer enduros over X-country.

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Nice Zuki!
Good to know you made it. Here I am, the chubby one in the air. :)

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/OrderPage.aspx?pi=03VE00TG060549&po=549&c=

Bill, can't make it workin on the house before the cold comes, putting in a new shower and fix the oil burner.
A bunch of us are going to a D/S ride in Jersey somewhere, legal bikes only a friend of mine has the info. It's Nov 3,4 tri county sportsmen are sanctioning the event I'll post when I can get more info but if anyone else has some feel free :cool:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
That C-course sounds good, is it Sat or Sun .. I haven't gotten to any of my projects yet!
I didn't know you mt. bike, I ride twice a week there is 909 acres by me full of drops n singletrack. Where is the race? I didn't know they had a super senior class. :laugh:

BTW, nice report Bill.

Top Bottom