Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I have found two different directions to Casey LTM. I'm not sure which on is correct. Can someone provide the correct directions for those of us who have never been there?

Thanks,
Sawblade

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Good Idea!

When are you leaving for DW?

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Bswift,
Plans at the moment are to leave on Wed morning early AM and return on Sunday. Yourself?

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Hmmm.... matters where you are coming from.

From the east - take I-70 to the Casey exit (Hwy. 49 - exit 129?) and go south (towards the fast food and gas stations). Then go to the four-way stop sign (Hwy. 40) and turn right (west). You go about 4-6 miles and you will see a red and white sign on the left for the track. Turn left (south) - go .5 miles, over the bumpy tracks, and the hare scrambles track is on the left and the MX track on the right.

From the west - take I-70 to the Greenup exit (Hwy. 130 - exit 119?) and go south (also towards gas station/food). Take a left (east) on Hwy. 40, go about 3-5 miles, and you will see the track sign on the right (south).

Hwy. 40 runs parallel (and pretty close) just south of I-70. So either exit - you will hit Hwy. 40 in less than a mile from I-70.

Hope this helps - it's real easy to find!!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
departure time

Thanks for the info Nikki.
Sawblade we are leaving after 3:00 pm on Wednesday and return Sunday.
Justql can't get away sooner but we'll be in early Thursday a.m.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Nikki,
Thanks for the directions! Thats just what the doctor ordered!

Bswift,
We will see Justql and you there. This time lets not play pin the tail on the YZ! :p MX547 is leaving Wed PM. Guess I'm very anxious to get there! Plus I don't want to drive most of the night.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by Sawblade
MX547 is leaving Wed PM.

i just found out that tx246 is coming up tuesday nite so we can leave wednesday a.m. do you want us to come pick you up? bentonville is not far out of our way. gas is going to kill us, splitting three ways would be nice. we would like to have your company. besides, you and tx246 can talk shop (wal-mart) all the way--- wait, maybe i don't want you to come.:D

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
MX547, sounds like you're "rolling back" on something here?!;)

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
MX547,
Sounds good to me. Lets set it up. Don't know if I want to talk shop for 10 hours, so you are probably safe. :p

BSWIFT,
Rollin, Rollin Rollin, get them doggies go-in, Rawhide! O, never mine! :p

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
For Those In Need - Directions to Casey LTM

For those that need directions, Nikki was kind enough to provide them.

From the east - take I-70 to the Casey exit (Hwy. 49 - exit 129?) and go south (towards the fast food and gas stations). Then go to the four-way stop sign (Hwy. 40) and turn right (west). You go about 4-6 miles and you will see a red and white sign on the left for the track. Turn left (south) - go .5 miles, over the bumpy tracks, and the hare scrambles track is on the left and the MX track on the right.

From the west - take I-70 to the Greenup exit (Hwy. 130 - exit 119?) and go south (also towards gas station/food). Take a left (east) on Hwy. 40, go about 3-5 miles, and you will see the track sign on the right (south).

Hwy. 40 runs parallel (and pretty close) just south of I-70. So either exit - you will hit Hwy. 40 in less than a mile from I-70.

Top Bottom