Dirt Bike Magazine

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Dirt Bike also has a ph. # listed on the title page, and they have always rushed out a new copy whenever there has been a problem.:)

xrdog

Dec 3, 2000
Yeah,I got the cover ONLY for this months issue. Last month I got a shredded version and the month before I got nothing at all. I am getting tired of calling the customer service people to complain about this. Today they sent me through to one of the managers voice mail, so I got to leave a rambling voice mail message, will it make a difference... probably not, but it felt good to let them know how I feel ;) If you do call they will send out a replacement copy in an envelope!

XRDOG

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Greenies sorting the mail sabotaging our magazines? Naw! The envelope would be nice, although my last few issues have shown up intact. Maybe the postal service IS trying to do a better job.

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Just got my new Dirt Rider yesterday and it came in a plastic wrapper. I think it's soul purpose, however, was to hold in yet another subsciption form (as if the three inside aren't enough!)

Doc

Two-Stroke Nut
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 9, 2000
I sent an e-mail bringing thier attention to this matter and I was told tha if I supplied my address they would replace the knarled issues :) .

WR 250

Mar 17, 2000
Count me in as one of the recepients of a shredded Dirt Bike mag. My November issue came to me folded in half with a rubberband holding the cover on. I'm going to call and bitch. Judging from the responses I think the trashed mags has something to do with Dirt Bike rather than the USPS. My other 5 mags come in every month in great shape.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The covers are falling off all the copies I have seen on various newstands, so it's seems they have a quality control issue. Maybe the guys in editorial are giving the production guys helpful hints :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I think Greenhorn got somebodies cover 'cause that's all he got. (Maybe they didn't want to tax his brain :p )

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Maybe they got a clue.

Top Bottom