creedaz

Sep 7, 2003
i was reading this dirt rider mag. and i saw this article on a dirt bike school that honda set up. its from $75-$100 and it supplies all of the gear you need, and a bike. from 50's to 200's. it teaches you every thing to know about riding dirt bikes. has anyone gone too or heard about this? i got an extra $182 to spend so i think i will do it. i am brand new to this sport and i dont own a bike so maybe this can start me off.

Creedaz

Hman

Apr 11, 2000
if this is the MSF Dirt Bike School. I teach the closed range exercise course in PA.

It's geared toward beginners. We focus on basic skills, body position, use of the lower body to influence bike control, counterbalancing, etc. A large part of the class is devoted to discussin safety, responsible riding and respect of the land and landowners.

About half of the students are kids, but even the adults who are either learning or coming back to the sport after a time off can learn a thing or two. And everybody comes away smiling. The worst day riding is better than the best day working, no?

www.dirtbikeschool.com

H

Hman

Apr 11, 2000
..depending on the place you take the class. Each individual instructor is charged with securing their own loaners.

I have the two sizes of KLX 125's, a KLX 110, an XR100 and a CRF 230. Other instructors will have other machines. Make sure you inquire about that when you sign up.

Good Luck!

H

lisa'sxr4

Jul 16, 2002
I took the Honda class here in CA in February. I took the beginner course because I had a friend going with me who had only been riding a week. Our class was 8 people so we got lots of personal attention. It covered all the basics. Definately worth the time & money. Then, take the intermediate course. It gets better.

PS - I took the class on their CRF150 - that little bike was a blast!

Top Bottom