Help Dirt Bike Wont Start

So I took my 2006 crf250r to get it washed after riding it that day and it ran fine. I guess water got down the air box and into the engine (Both exhaust had plugs in them). This mad the kick start impossible to push down so I removed the spark plug and it released the kick start and i pushed it down a couple times and water shot out of where the spark plug goes. I ended up flipping the bike over that night to let gravity help remove excess water from it with the spark plug still out. I came back in the morning and it leaked oil out everywhere so i drained the rest of the oil and added more and replaced air and oil filter. I put everything back together and I cannot get it to start. With about 200+ tries it tried to start maybe 3 or 4 of the times but wouldnt completely fire up. The compression is good on the bike but cant get it to start. I checked the spark plug and it seemed good. It shocked my hand a little bit but not enough for me to drop it because the shock was so high. Can someone please help me?

You said you checked the spark plug, did you try changing it out for a new one? Also did you check to see if water got into the gas tank or into the cab float bowl?

You said you checked the spark plug, did you try changing it out for a new one? Also did you check to see if water got into the gas tank or into the cab float bowl?
I am going in a little bit to get a new spark plug. I took the bolt out to the the bottom of carb and drained it and it did seem to have a little water in the carb. No water is in gas tank either.

I got a new spark plug and sprayed a little bit of starter fluid down in there and put new spark plug in. Still didnt start but a couple times made a loud popping noise.