BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Hey everyone, no real plan here but I invite everyone to join me at Chadwick, MO for a week of riding. Camping with and without hookups, showers, mapped trail system with trails wide enough you really don't have to have bark busters. Lots of cool riding, sorry, no MX track nearby that I am aware of. I think the ride permit is $6/day. Camping varies with some areas that are free and primitive.
When? September 7 thru the weekend. This is the day AFTER Labor day thru that weekend.
Here's a opportunity for folks to get together to ride and bench rate into the wee hours of the morning.
Chadwick, MO is SSE of Springfield, MO.
PS, Chadwick's terrain eats tires, so put your wornout tires on and come to Chadwick and rip it up.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Nice job BSWIFT! I really like it. Except the mx track part, but? It really may be a blessing in disguise? At the last events, who got hurt more? Trail or track? Vintage Bob

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Brian,

I think you have something there and Im surprised there hasnt been more action on your post. I havent been on here in forever and just now saw it. I have been thinking the same thing but at Muenster. She charges a daily rate and you ride all ya want. Nocona is less than 20min away and Im sure the Moto guys could secure a decent rate during the week depending on how much track prep they want. Im out as I leave on the 9th to do a 2week D/S ride from NW Nevada to Southern NM.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Gene, the dual sport sounds really cool. I just haven't been able to get one in my stable as of yet. Getting two consecutive weeks is a whole other issue. Have fun.
Folks, if you can make it to Chadwick, you'll have a great time.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Very tempting but that's parents week at college so that's were I'll be a couple days

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Gene

Send out so PM when you want to do the Munster deal. I could actually make that one as long as it does not clash with a TSCEC event.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Oh man, that sounds like fun! I hope you have a good turnout.

Sadly, I still won't be able to ride for many months, but I will get to Vegas the end of that week.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Sure does sound fun! We are going to MXoN, so won't work for us :(

Top Bottom