Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Dirtrider (the magizine) has a show on OLN. It came on tonight. It was actually alright, but I read about both of the things they showed in the mag already. It will air again. Just search there schedule. ITs call Dirt rider adventures.

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
Yeah, I just stumbled upon tonight as well.  I only got the last 5 mins, but I was siked to see another motorcycle show.  I thought the key people on the show were more annoying that what others say about Greg on 2 Wheel Tuesday.  I'll Tivo it tonight and check it out tomorrow.  It's on at 11:00pm in CO, fyi.

B

biglou

They had a show on Speed a while back. But it got phased out as Speed moves more toward being yet another "all NASCAR, all the time" channel.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Originally posted by Layton
There wasn't much to it. :(

To us maybe. The nice thing about TV shows that present motorcycles in a positive way is that it brings new people into the sport or gets those that left back into riding. My kids love those types of shows...it's all new to them.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
At least is some dirt related riding on TV. It could be yet another show like corbin's ride on. I show devoted crusiers in general and the seats that make them great. Ken Faught is about as annoying as Greg White. I have not watched 2 wheeled tuesday for a while now as the new formate sucks. The show is kind of nice for a jones when you can't ride. Both places looked realy fun to ride and would rather be there than watch it. It almost like a rub in the face. Those guys are all getting to fly in with their bikes and ride all the while getting paid Maybe I just jealous. If I could do it you would see my annoying mug on that show every week! That was actualy my biggest complaint with the show. They did not stop buy my house with a shinny new KTM and wisk me away to some exotic location to ride for them :(

Top Bottom