Dirt Riders in the OKC, OK area Breakfast & a Day of Riding

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
Any riders in the OKC and surrounding area. We are trying to develop a Family based Riding group called "Dirt Riders fellowship". We meet for breakfast on a Saturday and then head to an off road park for the day. It's a real blast. Last ride was a night ride at a local track under the lights. We rented the track out, so it was just us and all our kids. Put together some races and had a great time riding and hanging out with all the folks.

If you are interested in this type of riding that is family based and focuses alot on the kids, email me at mlaughlin@bethanynaz.org

We will have a booth at the OK Freedom Biker Rally and the AMA Flat track in OKC. It will be at the OKC fair grounds on August 22-24. Stop by and pick up some information.

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
Oldmaiconut,

How do I post in the Heartland Spodes forum? I can't find it, am I just stupid?

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
Can you see the Team DRN Local chapters section? It's in there under Heartland Spodes. If you can't see it, it might be restricted to Support Team members. If so, let me know and I can post a link to this thread.

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
OldMaiconut,

I don't think I can get to the Team DRN Local chapters section. It would be great if you posted a link to this thread.

Thanks

tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
Midhigh,

You should be able to post in the HeartlandSpode section since you are a subscriber. I am also a subscriber and I have posted there a few times. Just scroll down the main forum page until you see the local chapter section and click on HeartlandSpodes. This should take you into the correct forum.

Terry

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll add a link in the HS forum to this thread. :cool:

Click on the Heartland Spodes link in my signature line.

Last edited:

Top Bottom