bigbear08

Jul 27, 2009
the game is called trials under the xbox arcade. its an awesome game! its like the trials games on the internet. you have the accelerator, brake and you can lean to preload the suspension to clear jumps. it costs money to get the whole game, but its free to get the trial version that has 3 levels you can play. you gotta try it if you have a 360!

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Don't know much about this stuff, but... my son says a new MX/ATV Unleashed (or whatever) is coming out for X-Box 360 that's suppose to be awesome. Ruts develop making the track get torn up in time, body positioning is made independant from the bike...
Hi-tech stuff from what I've heard.
I never got into video games much, but I can still give my 20 year old a run for his money with the game Road Rash. :boss: :cool:

Last edited:

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
Don't know much about this stuff, but... my son says a new MX/ATV Unleashed (or whatever) is coming out for X-Box 360 that's suppose to be awesome. Ruts develop making the track get torn up in time, body positioning is made independant from the bike...
Hi-tech stuff from what I've heard.
I never got into video games much, but I can still give my 20 year old a run for his money with the game Road Rage. :boss: :cool:

Unleashed is one of the older ones but yes there is a new one mx vs atv reflex which looks alot better than the old one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnqra6fm8Dc

Top Bottom