Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid State

Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich
It was a really fun and useful magazine before the fat-assed mama's boy got his mits on it, but now it's just a tired useless rehash of old news and press releases. :(

If Ken Faught is the "fat-ass" your referring to, then I feel so much better!! I thought I was the only one that has grown to hate the magazine after he took over. That fat ******* makes me sick. I can't even look at him or read another single word of his useless tripe. When was the last time he had ANYTHING interesting to say? Or the FIRST time? For example, over the last year or so, you can't read a single paragraph without him praising 4-strokes and mocking all remaining 2-strokes. I'm sure he'll be all wet over the new 4-stroke Kawis and Suzukis and attempt to single handidly force the inevitable 2-stroke extinction. I'll bet they indeed will be nice bikes, but there's nothing wrong with 2-stokes - only "fat-assed mama's boys" that dont have the plums to ride them.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Whoa, hold on turbo, I have a very sweet and very fast RFS, but that doesn't mean I don't have The prunes ( I'm older now, so they're no long Plums ) to ride a 2s, I just got wiser :moon: :laugh:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I actually like Dirtrider. It is the only one besides Racer X and Transworld that I actually read.

I even like Ken. He seems like he has a genuine love for the sport.

Ivan

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
ziplip.gif

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I have a love/hate relationship with DR magazine: Every once in a blue moon they spit out a good issue, and I hold out hope that they are improving it, but then the very next issue they prove me wrong. They do have lots of 'purdy pikchures' though. (Is that how y'all say it in I dah ho?) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom