Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
DW '01 Note:

Last year by this time, a LOT more people were signed-up! Come ya'll, I'm getting worried! Time is getting short! I've got to do the final deal with the land owner soon! I need a good idea as soon as possible of how many are coming so I know what we can afford to lease... meaning; the park costs on a per-day basis. Obviously if only 50 show, I can't afford to rent the place and we;ll have to share it with non DRN'ers!! No!!!!!

Get registered!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
...thanks oldguy..... us mature guys again must lead the way!?

of the 118 that voted in the poll before it was closed:

50 ...for sure
28... pretty sure

some of the 78 are committed for sure!.........
some need a nudge........let's all start nudging away!!!
:p :)

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
okie,
i would have already sent my money in if i was 100% sure i was coming, but i am only coming if i can talk either smb_racing or smb_katoomer or both into coming. i don't feel like going on a road trip and getting lost by myself. that and the money is non-refundable and if they cancel im screwed out the money.but i hope to be there, i really want to be there. so if anyone can help me convince the 2 into saying yes i would love it

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Jason it's less than 5 hrs from my house(N.E. side of Columbus). Very easy to find(even for a hillbilly from Wellston :p ) Mostly I-70 all the way.When was you planning on coming? A couple guys I ride with said they are coming either thur or fri nite. You could follow them.

B

biglou

Okie-There are two more members who are for sure going from KC besides myself: Agent Orange and GregS (A new member). A.O. is just procrastinating and GregS is waiting for his AMA number before he does the PayPal thing.I will light a fire under them if they are not registered in short order!:p
BTW-I noticed on the list of "Commited Spodes" that there is no reference to the one guest that I am bringing. I sent two registration forms in one envelope with one check. Is this an oversight on the "Comitted" list?

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
BIG LOU

Okie is keeping things from me; can you put a name to your friend ?..... I'll add him to the list
thanks

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
You should have gotten mine and Howard O's by now. They were sent about a week ago. If not now already, soon I would think.

Last edited:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
alright alright, I'm in..
printed out form, will mail soon.

Skystutts

Jul 19, 1999
You guys are killing me here.
It's not as if I don't want to come. I have too many things on the plate. I'll be off from work for a few days in August with a family trip to visit with friends, then my family and I are going to be gone for a week (more time off from work) , then again in September (Chadwick). I don't think my wife or job is going to allow me to be gone again. Yeah yeah yeah, I'm the boss. That only means I'm the first one that doesn't get paid when no work is going on.

I'm a maybe but there's no way I'll no for awhile yet. :(

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
ST...I think we can take him (Skystutts). ;) We'll just strap him AND his bike to my trailer! He'll be the first Hostage at Dirtweek...forced to ride his motorcycle and have a good time! :cool:

What do you think?

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Originally posted by Timr
ST...I think we can take him (Skystutts). ;) We'll just strap him AND his bike to my trailer! He'll be the first Hostage at Dirtweek...forced to ride his motorcycle and have a good time! :cool:

What do you think?
If all else fails!!:p

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Add two Spodes (I mean dirt riders?) to the count... just sent my registrations via Paypal. Can't wait for the fun!!! I wanna see EXCMAN's bike in the passenger seat of the Neon - that is too funny (anyone got pictures?) :confused:

B

biglou

nikki-Okie opened up the "Spodevision" link with all of last year's pix. Problem is, I don't know where the link is now. It may be at the bottom of this year's "DirtWeek '01" page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom