Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
2 more days and we'll pick the winner... (Aug. 4)

MX221

Jul 21, 2000
I remember all of these stories, but the one funny that I liked the most was Okie's "Who's your daddy?" shirt. Too bad old Thump wasn't there to see it first hand:(

Shane

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I did forget to mention a couple of things. During the actual team scramble there were a few memorable events.

Julius Pleaser cutting the course and admitting to it. Now there's an honest spode. ;)

After Timr got hurt, his partner, Lemming, decided to Iron-Man the rest of the race. Only we forgot to tell him when it was over and he rode an extra lap. :scream:

And my personal favorite. Tuner complaining about course cutting because riders that left after his partner were arriving before him and "there was no way his partner was that slow." Then we remembered wrench was his partner. :confused:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider
Julius Pleaser cutting the course and admitting to it. Now there's an honest spode. ;)
:o I never said I could navigate. Thanks to Shaw520 for the heads-up on my error. I was clueless.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
JP, Turns out that you were'nt the only one, after the H/S, Roland (xr6) from our very own camp discovered he made the same wrong turn, it was a deceiving fork in the trail that became more worn in as the race went on. Toward the end of the race it was as worn in as the right trail :) The main thing is we all had fun, and that is what Dirt Week is all about. Cant wait for this years!

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Yea, Wrench's story seemed to best describe one of the best weeks Ive spent dirtbikin',......good job,.... you fender flappin spode,... look foward to seeing you at this years DW01...!! :)

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Re: The votes are in...

Originally posted by Okiewan
Congrats wrench!
Thanks to everyone that posted, good memories in there!

I've been offline for the last few days, and I finally WIN something!

:cool: COOL, very cool indeed! :cool:

Thanks to all who attended last years event ... I couldn't have made these memories all by myself!:confused:

DO I need to send a SASE to Okie??? ;)

wrench

Jun 27, 2000
Ok, this doesnt count I could not make it last year and I only live fifty miles away. Although a pic says a thousand words. Bwes with his redwing boots on and his shorts. Now that is funny. When he and Willy were getting the trophies for team H.S.

Top Bottom