Dirtweek 2K4. I am out, but that's good!!!

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
Well, I have an announcement to make. I will not be attending Dirtweek in 2004. After 3 years of an on and off relationship with a certain girl here in Lafayette, it looks as if we will be getting married in the middle or towards the latter part of October. We just can't get rid of each other :laugh: but as trying as times have been for us, we keep coming back together and it's better than ever. She has put up with my moodiness and addiction to dirt bikes and still loves me in spite of it all. I just realized that I can't see my future without her in it so I asked her to tie the knot and she said yes!! :aj: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

We got engaged last week in San Antonio down on the River Walk. Now maybe if I could make Dirtweek my bachelor party then all would be right in the world, but I just don't think that I can afford it all while saving for the honeymoon. I hope you all have a great time as I know you will!!! :thumb:

Last edited:
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Say it aint so Randy!!
Dude! Are you SURE you want to marry someone who doesn't "get it" ? :p
You know it'll work-out... you'll be there.

Oh and BTW: Congrats my friend, very cool :) A big time DW vet can't "afford it"? We'll see about that.

I promise not to tell any DW stories when we meet her. :aj:
Man, how's it feel to be had by the nads?

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
Randy: Y'all gotta both come! You know what we all say to all our relatives when they mention not being able to afford to come .... All you really need to spend is fuel :confused: money. You can MOOCH the rest of what you need. Besides, while you are riding you bike we can tell her all the cool stories we know about you !! :p

BTW - Congratulations, she is one lucky woman, cuz you are a great guy.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
Money is one issue... but timing is another. I guess closer to DW 2k4 I will just have to see what it looks like. There is just no guarantee yet. That is also another reason for skipping Reno. Have to pay for the ring that I just bought!!! :)

Danman

Lifetime Sponsor
Congrats! I hope that both work out for you. You life together with the one you love and DW04!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
Congrats Randy!!!

Looking forward to seeing both of you at DW '04.  As Tony mentioned, "we" will find a way to work it out.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Congrats Randy.
Didnt you tell her about your previously made commitment during October? What were you thinking dude.