Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Well, I have an announcement to make. I will not be attending Dirtweek in 2004. After 3 years of an on and off relationship with a certain girl here in Lafayette, it looks as if we will be getting married in the middle or towards the latter part of October. We just can't get rid of each other :laugh: but as trying as times have been for us, we keep coming back together and it's better than ever. She has put up with my moodiness and addiction to dirt bikes and still loves me in spite of it all. I just realized that I can't see my future without her in it so I asked her to tie the knot and she said yes!! :aj: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

We got engaged last week in San Antonio down on the River Walk. Now maybe if I could make Dirtweek my bachelor party then all would be right in the world, but I just don't think that I can afford it all while saving for the honeymoon. I hope you all have a great time as I know you will!!! :thumb:

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Say it aint so Randy!!
Dude! Are you SURE you want to marry someone who doesn't "get it" ? :p
You know it'll work-out... you'll be there.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Randy: Y'all gotta both come! You know what we all say to all our relatives when they mention not being able to afford to come .... All you really need to spend is fuel :confused: money. You can MOOCH the rest of what you need. Besides, while you are riding you bike we can tell her all the cool stories we know about you !! :p

BTW - Congratulations, she is one lucky woman, cuz you are a great guy.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Money is one issue... but timing is another. I guess closer to DW 2k4 I will just have to see what it looks like. There is just no guarantee yet. That is also another reason for skipping Reno. Have to pay for the ring that I just bought!!! :)

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Congrats Randy!!!

Looking forward to seeing both of you at DW '04.  As Tony mentioned, "we" will find a way to work it out.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Thanks all.... I am sure she would be up for Dirtweek, it's just the timing issue right now. Just don't know how it would work out. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can make it.

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Congrats Randy and soon to be Mrs Motohead00!

But, seriously... you think these guys will just drop it and say "Ok, Randy.. see you in DW05?" Believe me.. I understand about money and planning a wedding and DW all at the same time.. it is hard, but it was sooo worth it! (Thump and Hotpants were only a few weeks after DW, Mine was only 2.5 months before!) Try to talk her into a "combined bachelor and bachelorette party" at DW!

Congrats again!!!
Chris and Jim

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Congrats Randy ... I dunno about that bachelor party at DW. Something about Lou and some dead kittens? Also Gomer in a tutu at DW 00 kinda messed me up when it comes to men in dresses. Congrats Randy.  

Top Bottom