tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
its confession time.............i am sorry for what those people in that truck at greenup saw on sunday morning. assk justql if you want details. i am also sorry for whoever's bike i Tboned in the
C final on Sat............hope i didnt make your accident worse by busting up your bike. for a half second i thought about riding over it but couldnt bring myself to do it.

any other confessions or apologies.............go ahead get it off your chest you will feel better.... i know i do hehe

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Sorry for the starting line roost Okie.
Those not knowing the story are thinking... "why apologize for that?"
Full story is... we went out to ride the MX track, he went to the line and stopped. I'm thinking he wanted to go. My mistake? Rolling behind him to line up... the meanie LIT ME UP... BIG!

6 feet or so directly behind a 420 in 6" of mud... is not a good place to be LOL.

The only thing worse was chasing Thump and AJ up a nasty hill ... the roost was as wide as the track, cut my nose! For some reason, the 250F couldn't hang with an AF and 420 on that wide open GP track. :silly:

Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
I apologize for all the nasty things I said about those of you who did go:p
Oh, and the names I called you!

sounds like it was a blast- next year-:cool:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
My apology is that I didn't get around to meet everyone.
Same here. I shook a million hands, but I missed a whole bunch of people too. Also, my camera battery was dead when I took it out of its bag. I really wanted photos of everyone and everything.

Oct 10, 2000
I'm sorry for not staying and seeing the big bomb fire Sat. night. I had a feeling that if I did stay I'd end up like my buddy at Friday nights fire passed out in his lawn chair with drool coming out of is mouth:scream:

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
i'm just sorry i couldn't make it! sounds like you guys all had fun. it also sounds like some legal services might have been in order. maybe next year!

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Haha.. If that was a KTM 125 you T-boned, it was my buddy Shawn. The wreck didn't hurt his bike but sadly BillyWho wasn't the only one to fry a motor over the weekend. It locked up on him at the end of the race. Too bad, cause I wanted to take it for a spin.

I want to know who took me out (other than myself) early in the Headlight Class race. I got the best holeshot of my life (3 rd) and didn't make it out of the first hair-pin turn after the table tops. Whoever it was must have payed attention in Fredettes clinic cause they out braked me and I got snagged on their rear tire. I got my bike running but my wheel was twisted in my forks. There's definitely a lot of adrenaline flowing in a MX race. What a blast!

I'm sorry I didn't take more pictures!

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
Originally posted by Okiewan
My apology is that I didn't get around to meet everyone.

Those of you who I did meet I felt like I made a new friend. I hope to meet everyone next year.

I have already posted on it but I still feel an apology is necessary for pulling off an endo on Julius Pleasers new YZ250F. Sorry JP! You can take my ride for all the spins and spills you want next year.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by wheelie4strokeB
I'm sorry for not staying and seeing the big bomb fire Sat. night.
:scream: I don't know if that was a typo, but you couldn't have described it better! Some people need to find a new hobbie besides tryin' to blow stuff up! ;)
Billybuster: "Was I suppose to take the cap off?" :scream:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
GSR you mean BusterWho broke the fire too?!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by KC_BigDog_51
I have already posted on it but I still feel an apology is necessary for pulling off an endo on Julius Pleasers new YZ250F. Sorry JP! You can take my ride for all the spins and spills you want next year.
No sweat dude! That was a pretty stylish get-off, and I got to witness it. I'm just really relieved that YOU weren't hurt. That would be a helluva stigma to overcome.

I hope you'll forgive me if I DON"T crash your bike next year. :D

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
My apology

Thump I'm sorry I bet BillyWho a dollar he couldn't break your bike too.:confused:
So Buster do you want cash or a check?:D

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by tx246
its confession time.............i am sorry for what those people in that truck at greenup saw on sunday morning.

LMAO. The short version is that while we were fueling the trucks up tx246 ran into the store (restroom break). When we were done we moved the trucks with trailers out from in front of the pumps. We were pretty well blocking the side of the store. When tx246 came out of the store I gave him a honk to harass him for making us wait. Still being in the Dirtweek mood tx246 dropped in pants in response to my honking . When he did he heard a distinctly different horn. It was a little old man who had been waiting patiently for us to move. As we headed out onto the road tx246 says over the radio"Please tell me that wasn't a group of little old ladies on the way to church":scream:

I'm sorry for going so fast on the mx track that bswift hurt himself tring to keep up.:p

Dead Eng Start- I'm sorry for missing that arrow during the Tag Team Harescramble , it cost us the podium.:(

Last edited:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I am reallyn sorry for letting my wife handle the camera (Billy were you in our camera bag????:think ). She only got 2 pics of thekid in the c class MX on his YZ85 before the auto focus failed. Man he looks small with all you big bullies out there;)

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Re: My apology

Originally posted by Patman
Thump I'm sorry I bet BillyWho a dollar he couldn't break your bike too.:confused:
So Buster do you want cash or a check?:D
Sorry Pat, I only take American Express!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hmm.. I am sorry that I didn't take a dozen extra 21" tubes, sorry I didn't get to meet everyone, sorry that I can't ride like BillyBuster, Mr. Zimmerman, Mr. Cash, AJ or Fredette. Sorry that it ended so quickly and I must apologize to Lorin for not starting the team harescramble :)

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
I apologize to Scooter for leaving without saying goodbye to her.

I apologize to evceryone who I didnt get to meet.

I apologize for "hogging" all the poker run trophies.

I apologize to myself for not taking ANY pictures this year.

I apologize to all the KDX riders for not having the energy to run a KDX only race.

For all this I can only say:: JUST WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR !!!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm sorry for going so fast on the mx track that bswift hurt himself tring to keep up

I apologize for limping around in the pits talking to everyone who would listen.
I apologize for not making the double double and crashing hard.
I apologize to the night time poker run riders for giving Justql gas to run in JP's bike.:p
I'm sorry I posted the "Na, na, na, na, na" post before I left for DW01.:scream:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Re: I'm sorry for going so fast on the mx track that bswift hurt himself tring to keep up

Originally posted by BSWIFT
[BI apologize to the night time poker run riders for giving Justql gas to run in JP's bike.:p
[/B]

Borrowed bike, borrowed gas, if I had just've borrowed some boots I'd been set.

michman

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 7, 2000
I'm sorry for being so good looking

I am not sorry for having such a great time.

I' sorry for crashing out of the mx bike with lights class and I let some guy name Vern beat me.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
I am sorry for trying to gross out my friendly neighbors by drinking out of a beer mug under suspicious circumstances.

I am sorry for not eating more of justql's food...I was too stubborn to accept the offer, but I'm sure it was good...

Top Bottom