tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
im twenty years old with 16 years of experience. ive got a garage full of the two wheelers and my wife says no more until i sell something. rode a little as a kid . been riding street since 82. i used to think i was eddie lawson hehe. then i tried to become mike kiedrowski. after a divorce at 26 i was feeling single and bullet proof again. i went to an arenacross and said that looks cool. been on dirt since 92. i met mx547 online in 97 and he talked me into trying my first mx race. he also talked me into going to the sand dunes in oklahoma. im slow as hell but mx547 takes me along because im a decent photographer and i provide in camp antics. my ability to crash in places that seem improbable helps in the entertainment dept too. i race 4-5 times a year just for fun. i go to mx tracks on practice days mostly. im easy to spot on the track, nothing in my gear bag matches. come by 547s trailer and see him do cool stuff and me do stupid stuff on video. im looking forward to this vacation !!!!!! 547 im trying to sell that red thing but no luck.

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
my ability to crash in places that seem improbable
Sounds like I will be in good company, MX547, Sawblade, and Justql all think that describes me.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
tx246,
I can't wait to see some of your antics! Man, this is going to be a hoot! Is it Wednesday yet? Hurry up and wait. :) :)

Top Bottom