Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Just like last year, there will be an envelope waiting at the office for everyone attending DW. Don't fail to pick it up when you arrive... it will contain all the latest info, schedule of events and tickets for the various drawings.

Looks like we are going to have a LOT of awesome prizes this year, the sponsors are and have REALLY came through for you this year! We arte considering doing a drawing every evening this year to spread it out. Everyone that was there last year can tell you how long it takes to give all that stuff away; too long to do it all at once. Stay tuned.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Just like last year, there will be an envelope waiting at the office for everyone attending DW. Don't fail to pick it up when you arrive... it will contain all the latest info, schedule of events and tickets for the various drawings.
Does this mean Gomer get two envelopes? ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I won a set of Mechanics Gear gloves last year and I use them two or three times a week. The giveaways are awsome folks. Thanks Sponsors!:)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Last year I won a ...a... um... oh wait, I had to work last year!!!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i won a cool honda watch that i wear several times a week and show off to the dorks at work that don't do anything fun (then again they don't have broken legs either :eek: ).

i also won a pro circuit silencer. i got my entry fees back right there.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
mx547 knew i had my eye on that carbon fiber silencer .................did my number get drawn? nope. his did and he came back from the goody table and laid that silencer on the seat of my bike and said merry xmas. what a guy!! i told him that if i won anything on awards night drawing i would let him pick. guess what? my name didnt get picked but his did again and he got that way cool honda watch. i dont think he ever takes it off. bswift also dropped a set of acerbis hand guards in my gear bag that he won in a drawing. these drn people are too cool.

Oct 10, 2000
Last year I won 2 gallons of Twin Air Filter Cleaner :) That stuff worked great and was envirmentaly safe!!! I still wouldn't have tried to drink it.... even though I was tempted to....lol

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I won two MSR hats last year...gave one to another guy there who wanted one...I won a ton of stuff at the 2000 MWSF. A few shirts and stuff like that. No Toil stuff, Oh, and I won a Boysen waterpump cover in that look for the envelope contest last year.

The giveaway stuff is great!!!

Things I could use this year:
A giant gear bag & a set of tires!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Even though I was a loser last year, Grippy Claus (Thump) dropped a couple of pairs of Smith half-waffle grips on me. I still have one pair - they found a home on my Z50.

I loves me some free swag. :cool:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Speaking of grips...I haven't come up with a use for the grips (Pro-grip) that I won last year. They're PINK! Maybe I'll bring them back this year and sneak them onto someone elses bike!! :) I think they'd look nice on GoSpeed's KTM!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Pink????? :scream:

Take them to DW02. Super rat might want them for his new pink scooty.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
JP,

I'll bring them. I know exactly where they are. They're laying on the floor in my dining room. Seems my two-year old drug them out of a pile of stuff that my wife was trying to sell at a garage sale.

Maybe we should fit them on there before he takes possesion.

B

biglou

Speaking of pink grips (I got some of those, too), this year, while they last, on the YZ: Blue and silver Barbie tassles from Wal-Mart. No kidding. Just wait and see. (yeah, just wait and see them get tangled in my throttle tube and launch me over a couple of them giant table tops...)

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Originally posted by Okiewan
Just like last year, there will be an envelope waiting at the office for everyone attending DW...........

hmmm.......that's funny....there wasn't one waiting for me last year. <bringing out the WAAAAmbulace!> ;)

But, I DID win a bunch of stuff. Just gotta watch for the DRN envelopes posted around the area!!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
That reminds me, last year when I arrived at DW it was late at night so I went to the office to recieve my registration envelopes the next morning. Jene told me there was no envelope for me or my boy. Apparently the tickets for drawings were in the envelopes so we had none. (along with other goodies)
My boy was a bit upset that he had no ticket (would have been nice but was no biggie to me) and it took Shiftless to straighten Jene out.
She (Jene) still couldn't find our envelopes, but Shiftless and Crispie made sure that Nic got a ticket for the drawings.
I never got a chance to thank you gals for your helping Nic out.
Thanks, ladies!

And Hogwylde....I remember you winning those riding pants. I don't know if you remember or not, but I made the comment that they "looked way 80's" (multi-florescent,etc...) LOL...I don't know what you thought I meant by that, but you gave me a look that would kill! I didn't mention them again. :)

Top Bottom