Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
www.mxargentina.com.ar

(knock on 'entrar', scroll down to the headline about Cooperland...and click)

This site, originated and managed by my friend Milton Caputti, is the most important dirtbike site in all of Latin America, covering the MX and enduro landscape in South America. After numerous chats back and forth, he has committed to coming to DW'03 and will be there during the whole week. In fact, he may be bringing at least one friend.... he's also trying to convince two Argentinean pros competing currently in the AMA Outdoor National (Jeremias Fernandez and Norberto Debernardi) to stay after the season end to be part of our spodefest. (Jeremias placed 28 and 30 while Norberto did not start due to blown engine...... was Billy sneeking around Glen Helen pits?)......Milton is no 'pokester', he has been Argentine champ a few times over his 20+ years racing MX: last year he was the "Dunes Master". Hey, we might end up with a North-South (America) race.....

Milton provided generous space for some pictures of DW'02.... action shots, trophies being awarded, a few familiar spodes...from Truespode (all 3 past winners), to cigar-chomping GoSpeedy and what's-his-name, the truly senior guy...and a handful of stand-out DRN ladies...

(Pictures of Milton are posted in the DRN album under my avatar and his)

Hey you can post your comments on the Hot Question of the Moment: 2smoke Vs 4Banger  (2t - 4t).... even Kris Brown posted...... if your Spanish is of the 'street' variety, try 'merican... (click: quiero opinar)

This collaboration can only lead to new friendships, expansion of our horizons and lessen international tension  :p  Hell, the current (anti-US-Irak policy) government will be voted out this Sunday.... adios muchachos!

Le damos la bienvenida al Che Milton y sus compadres!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Very cool, Pokie!  No abla espanoal(sp?)  Probably can't spell in spanish any better but I like to ride! :laugh:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Well, I guess those 3 years of Spanish haven't completely worn off yet! ;) I could read it pretty well.

Very cool Pokie!! :thumb:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
:eek: And all this time I thought I was just talking with Milton, the sweatheart from South of the Equator. :confused: Very cool!! :thumb: I guess I should have taken Spanish instead of French in school. :think:

Top Bottom